"So, there are three types of robots! One pointers give one point, two pointers give two, three pointers give three... Oh, looks like we have a caller, what's your question Listener Number 7314!"

Iida could be seen standing up, "Sir, on the packet it says there are four types of robots! If this is a typo, it is disgraceful on U.A, and you the green-haired one in the back! Your mumbling is distracting everyone here. If you are here to cause trouble, then leave!"

"Woah, chill out Number 7314, I was just about to get to that, your looking at the 0-pointer, that's just an obstacle, so it's better to just run. Any other questions?"

A few crickets could be heard chirping.

Present Mic chuckled, "All right then, Good Luck suffering!"

Reia watched it all play out. She only spoke up when she pointed out that her and Himiko would be placed in different testing sites. Reia would be in testing site D, while Himiko would be in C.

If Reia remembered correctly... Let's face it, no one remembered the numbers, she would have to pray Bakugou wouldn't be there. He would probably steal her kills.

Timeskip brought to you by bus-kun

The gates where opening. Reia flew forward using telekinesis. Everyone watched on, some even laughed since she seemed to start early, until the heard Present Mic, "Get going, there are no countdowns in a real fight! Follow the listener in the raincoat!"

Every body soon charged after her, expecting not to see a girl with a raincoat to do much. They were wrong.

There was so much fire.

Apparently, collapsing the robots into small metal balls made them highly explosive, and they did a lot of damage.

Reia was also teleporting around, destroying large groups of robots. If they were real villains, they would barely have had time to react to the small girl crushing them.

She caught a few people who had been falling off buildings and those who had been in the way of attacks, just to get a few hero points.

Soon, a large rumbling could be heard, along with a large robot busting down buildings.

Reia watched as a bunch of students got locked under the rocks, as many others ran.

She looked at all those trapped under the rocks. The examinees legs had been trapped under large amounts of rocks, some bent at awkward angles.

"Crap, those are probably broken..."

Reia looked back to the robot, much to large to crush, and it wasnt organic, so eating it's life force was not the answer.

She sighed as she saw the only answer.

"This is going to be a massive headache." The girl could be heard sighing to herself, as the rocks raised off of the examinees' legs, and flew at the robot's legs.

Sadly, it kept moving without much trouble. So Reia did the last thing she could. If she messed with it's insides, it would explode and the shrapnel would kill everyone, so she had to stop the robot without destroying it.

The robot's treads started to dig into the ground, trying to move forward. It layed still, and no matter what, it wouldn't be able to chug forward.

Reia could feel something dripping down her face, she tried not to pay it any mind, but it was breaking her concentration. She wiped it off with her hand, and saw a large amount of blood. The tickling sensation was immediately replaced with more blood, and she could feel a beat in her nose as more blood dropped out.

After what felt like an hour, but in actuality was a minute, the bell rang, and the resistance on her quirk stopped.

Reia fell to her knees as she tried to regulate her breathing. She had not tried manipulating something of that weight, nor had she ever tried moving something that had moved in her grasp.

Reia heard someone approaching, and turned to see Recovery Girl.

And Promptly passed out.

____________________

"... And if you get accepted, make sure I don't see you often!"

Reia was let out from the Nurse's Office a lot sooner than Mr. Breaks His Bones. Although she wanted to stay, Reia had to leave since the heroes there didn't want her to stay, so she waited for Midoriya at the exit.

She had to wait half an hour, but she got to wait alongside Himiko who was waiting for them as well.

They made small talk, Himiko said she had taken down a lot of robots and was confident she passed the exam

Reia told Himiko about the robots explosive capabilities, and that she also saved quite a few people before stopping the zero pointer.

Soon after, Midoriya walked out of the building, looking down.

Himiko bounced over to Midoriya, "What's got you down?"

Midoriya looked up to us two, "I didn't earn a single point!"

Himiko seemed downtrodden, "How didn't you earn a point, your quirk is a really good strength enhancer, right?"

Midoriya nodded, "Yeah, but I still wasn't able to earn any points."

Reia chuckled a little, and decided to lessen his anxiety, "Midoriya, U.A is a hero school, and Recovery Girl told me you stopped the Zero Pointer by breaking your limbs, right?" Midoriya nodded and Reia continued, "Don't you think that a hero school would award you some points for being heroic?"

Midoriya's eyes held a spark of hope, before it quickly vanished again, "Even if your right, I still wouldn't get in, I didn't beat any robots."

Reia lowered her head in exasperation, knowing she wouldn't convince him.

Midoriya soon switched the topic to their tests, to which Himiko told her perspective quite energetically, while Reia explained hers in less detail, while still giving him the gist of it. Midoriya smiled sadly upon hearing their stories.

Himiko and Reia tried to cheer him up, but failed quite miserably over the week. Until the days their letters arrived.

Midoriya of course passed, with his famous letter.

Reia's letter was a bit different, featuring Eraserhead instead of All Might.

"Reia Koumi, you passed your written exam with an 93% score. This of course would allow you to enter the General Education course should you have failed the Practical. Now onto the Practical Exam. You earned 64 villain points. This would be enough to earn your way into the hero course." Aizawa paused to slurp some jelly. "But... Their was a secret scoring system called Hero Points, I want to know how you learned about that if it wasn't pure speculation by the way, and you earned around 40. This gives you 104 points total. Welcome to your hero academia."

The video cut out.

Reia had gotten first place.

Reia and Midoriya quickly turned to Himiko, so they could see her score.

She quickly ripped into her letter, to see her disc. She pulled it out and set it down, and the large figure of All Might appeared.

"Young Toga, on the practical exam, you scored a 90% on the Written Exam, this is enough to earn your spot in the General Education course. But, on the Practical exam you only scored 34 villain points. That is not enough to pass Young Toga, I am sorry."

A small tear dropped from Himiko's eyes.