"Because I was uncomfortable," he said quickly.

"Why?" Draco asked.

"What do you mean, why?" Harry asked, astounded. "I- we- We hate each other, Malfoy! I mean, it's been that way for years and suddenly we're cuddling? It was weird! But..."

Harry immediately shut his mouth with an audible snap. The Veritaserum, however, deemed it necessary to answer both honestly and fully, and he found himself drawing a deep breath to finish.

"But it wasn't bad. It was warm," he said, furiously embarrassed.

"Warm?" Malfoy asked.

"Yes. I mean, you were. Warm, that is," Harry said lamely, and felt the rest of it coming before he could stop it. "And you smelled good. And I just wasn't comfortable that it was youpressed up against me. It was weird, and sort of scary."

Closing his eyes, Harry clenched his traitorous jaw closed and tried not to think about what he'd just revealed. When no scathing retort came from the other side of the room, though, he quickly snatched up the opportunity to return the humiliating favor in kind.

"You didn't seem too eager to get away from me," he remarked, and watched the other boy go pink. "Why was that?"

It was interesting to watch the war waging between Malfoy's pride and the potion in his system. When, predictably, the Veritaserum won out, the Slytherin released a breath and turned his face away from Harry before answering.

"I've never," he paused, desperately trying to come up with a less pathetic way of phrasing it and failing, "been held."

Harry wasn't surprised. He'd never pictured Lucius and Narcissa as very cuddly. But somehow that revelation seemed monumental. He knew the question hadn't been completely answered yet, though.

"When you pulled me around like that, I was too stunned to move. I didn't know what to do. But after awhile, I sort of started to like it. It was warm, like you said, and comfortable. It was... nice."

Harry swallowed, feeling a strange tightness in his chest that he couldn't identify and didn't want to investigate too deeply. Hating that Malfoy had said what he couldn't, he scrubbed a hand through his hair and sighed. "God, I hate you."

"Thanks, Potter," the blond muttered.

"What? Don't pretend that you don't."

Draco remained quiet and under any other circumstances, Harry might have let it get by. If the two of them hadn't ingested a truth-telling potion. The stray thought that perhaps Draco wasn't saying anything because he couldn't without revealing more than he'd like squirmed into Harry's mind and wouldn't leave. "You do, don't you?"

Draco gripped the arms of his chair, obviously fighting the answer, before murmuring softly, "I don't know."

"Malfoy!" Harry jumped in his seat.

"Please, Potter, just leave it?" Draco winced, pressing his fingers to his eyes dejectedly. Ensuring that Harry couldn't probe further, he quickly asked, "Do you think we can do this? The whole Sex Magic thing?"

"I suppose. I mean, we're going to have to," Harry said, still a bit unsteady from Malfoy's confession.

"Yeah," Draco agreed.

"But do you want to?" Harry had asked the question before he was even aware of wanting to know the answer.

"What kind of question is that? N- I mean, of course n-" Draco sputtered.

Harry's eyes went wide with malicious glee. "You do, don't you?"

"N-! Damn it! I didn't! Not until yesterday! With the whispering..."