And I Think To Myself, What A Wonderful World.

Comenzar desde el principio

Elf-chan: "Well, you don't leave home often..." *She twiddles her thumbs* "Especially with me... so I was hoping we could make a day for us."

Y/N: "Hm? We hung out yesterday after school."

Elf-chan: "But that was last week, and we didn't even do that much either."

Y/N: "A-Ah, I see. I wouldn't mind spending more time with you."

Elf-chan: "Wait, really?!"

Y/N: "If you're not tired of me, then I don't really mind. Just don't get bored too soon."

Elf-chan: "Yea! Y/N daisuki! Come on, I have so many places I want us to go!"

She leads him by the hand to the shopping center. It's not as big as the Tokyo one they usually go to, but it's cheaper so you can do more.

Y/N: "What did you have in mind?"

Elf-chan: "I want ice cream."

Y/N: "Oh? it just so happens that I know a place."

Elf-chan: "Really? Then lead the way~"

Y/N: "But it's in Tokyo... Sorry."

Emily-chan: "Give me a second." We live in such a small little town. That train is inconveniencing everything.

She pulls out her phone and makes a call.

Elf-chan: "Please do so. I'll be home by dinner time, right, I promise." *She puts her phone back into her pocket and grabs Y/N's hand again* "I was able to arrange a ride, come now, we shouldn't be late for our date."

Y/N: "On such a short period? Impressive. I'll make sure not to waste time."

They wait by a nearby street for a car to pick them up. It drives them to about halfway there before they get into a different car for the rest of the trip. After about forty minutes, there in Tokyo.

Elf-chan: "I hate long car rides, oh how they bore me so."

Y/N: "I can agree to that."

Elf-chan: "You guys don't drive much do you?"

Y/N: "Not at all really."

Elf-chan: "I do enjoy us walking to school though."

Y/N: "It's certainly a high point of the day."

Elf-chan: *She nods in agreement* 

Y/N: "Right, now let me take you to the spot."

He leads the way to a place with a green and orange sign. It's called 'An Italian Creamery'.

Elf-chan: "It looks cozy and nice."

Y/N: "The atmosphere is great in here, the two guys in charge are really chill."

Elf-chan: "If you say so."

They walk into the ice cream parlor.

Orange shirt boy: "Hello! Welcome!"

Purple shirt man: "Welcome!"

Elf-sensei: "Hello."

Orange boy: "Please take your time and look at our menu, our sign came in today. I ordered it early once I noticed our sign looked rough. So please feel free to admire it."

Purple Man: "We don't currently have any specials going on right now. Sorry, we have to make sure we can cover the cost of the new signs."

Y/N: "No need to apologize, it makes sense. See anything that you might want, elf-chan?"

Elf-chan: "I... hmm. I want rocky road."

Y/N: "I want some cookies and cream." No mochi for today.

Boy in orange: "With or without waffle cone."

Y/N: "With. I'll take the costs."

Man in purple: "On it."

Their service was quite speedy and well-coordinated. They were definitely professionals. 

Y/N: "Is this your side job?"

Man in purple: "Hm? How could you tell?"

Orange boy: "I guess as a regular you know more than average."

Y/N: "You aren't bad, but it feels like this isn't what you do for an income."

Man in purple: "We are actually part of a bigger set of bakeries and such. We run lower in it. Our boss runs most of the places in the area. But even his boss holds many more. It's a whole thing, you know? We're trying to make it up the ladder."

Orange boy: "Though it's really not a bad gig. It's good pay for serving ice cream all day."

A blonde teen in pink comes out of the back.

Pink teen: "I got the new ice cream stacked in the freezer, anything else?"

Y/N: "A new recruit?"

Man in purple: "Yup. He's pretty much in the same boat as us. Though he wants to go into more managing than baking."

Pink teen: "I have a dream of being able to run my own successful business. But everyone needs to start somewhere, right? So I got a job to pay the costs of school and for saving."

Y/N: "Sounds about right." He doesn't look any older than I am.

Orange boy: "Anyhow, here you go."

He hands off the ice cream, and Y/N hands of yen. 

Elf-chan: "So really, you're no older than us."

Pink teen: "Really? I guess that's not very surprising, but still. Well, I guess as your senpais, I'll give you some advice. A job will teach you important skills in life. Most of it are things school doesn't teach." Even if it's only one year, you can gain a lot in only a few months. 

Y/N: "I've applied for a job, I'm just waiting for it to be accepted. So in the meantime, I'm just enjoying what free time I have."

Pink teen: "Free time is worth a lot, so taking it before it's all gone is smart. You have to give it your all at work."

Orange Boy: "Agreed."

They paid and said their goodbyes. Elf and Y/N talk about what's next. 

Elf: "So, where's the next place?"

Y/N: "The movies..." *He grabs his tickets out of his pocket* "I forgot-"

Thief: "I'll be taking that!" *He takes both tickets and runs off* Maybe with a date to a famous movie like this, I can fix my relationship with my girlfriend. Tickets are sold out everywhere. This will help me make amends.

Y/N: "Well, there's that goes."

Elf: "Oh."

Thief: I messed up last week, I came home drunk. I'll show her I can be responsible, and that I can still do things for her. Those kids don't get the real world, so I'll show them it. 

He runs out of sight, no one bothering to stop him.

That's all for now. I won't manage this for much longer. I'll see if I can continue this later. I don't now know how much longer it will hold. This has the same process as a memory, but it's not correct. This memory doesn't exist. What have you done?