He could feel your heart rate spiking as he brought you closer to your orgasm and you were whimpering into your fist as you felt the tugging in your gut and the immense fizzling of pleasure rippling through your body.

And then Peter stopped.

You sat up, sweating under your tank top and pushing your hair from your face as Peter smiled coyly up at you. He was lying flat on his stomach on your bed as he rested his chin in his hand and sighed, "Sleep well?" he asked.

"You cocky shit," you reached for a pillow behind you and threw it at him, causing Peter to laugh loudly as he barely dodged it. He caught it in his hand and sat up, holding it to his bare chest as you huffed.

"What was that?" you whined.

"What was what?"

"You were just -"

"You must have been dreaming, peaches," Peter cleared his throat and not-so-subtly wiped his chin with the back of his hand. You glared at him for a moment as his eyes never left yours before you sat up a bit more and leaned back against your bed frame.

"Shame," you sighed dramatically before peeling off your tank top. This left you naked except for your wrecked panties still soaked and tussled, barely hiding anything as you casually opened your legs and watched Peter's jaw twitch.

"And I was having such a nice dream," you whispered before biting your lower lip.

And just like that, Peter's strength took over and the pillow burst in his hands. He'd torn it without realizing - having dug his fingertips so deeply into it that he'd accidentally torn it in half at the sight of you. Feathers burst everywhere as they flew up into the air and surrounded the two of you as you gasped and Peter blinked in alarm.

"Peter!"

"It's fine! It's fine; it's fine," he started quickly saying while standing and trying to catch the feathers back into the pillow as they floated through the air. Now that he was standing you could see his obvious boner in his boxers, and the sheen of sweat on his body was causing the feathers to stick to his skin as you put your tank top back on and stood, reaching for a pair of sweats as you watched Peter flounder around.

"I'll never understand why everyone is so afraid of you," you giggled, plucking a feather from Peter's shoulder as he looked down at you angrilly.

"You could help, you know," he gruffly stated.

"And you could have fucked me, and yet instead you ruined my favorite pillow."

Peter gapped at you, dropping the lump of fabric and mass of feathers at his feet before he stepped over them and up against you in one stride. You squealed in excitement as he lifted you with ease, slamming you into the wall. You were so good at riling Peter up, but not in the way that Felicia always had where she'd undermined him or made him angry. Instead, you played with him and joked around until Peter felt the need to prove you wrong or shut you up.

You were perfectly wonderful, nice, lovely, and accommodating for everyone else in the world, and yet with Peter you sometimes were a bit too devilish.

His lips were on yours before you could say anything else and you immediately reacted by wrapping your arms around his torso and pulling him as close as you could around the shoulders. You could feel him fumble slightly with his boxers before he was able to pull himself free and push into you before you could catch your breath.

For a moment everything stood still. If there were feathers still floating around the air it was as if they stalled their movements and the dust in the air halted, the sunlight freezing in that one warm moment, as Peter's eyes met yours. For eyes that were so dark and put the fear of God into the criminals of the world, they shone with warmth as you looked into them.