Doing as Lily instructed, Rhea put the scopes over her eyes and saw a picture of them skating on the black lake, giggling as Josh pushed Josie, who fell to the ground.

She went on to the next photo, it was one of Rhea carrying Marlene on her back and Josh carrying Josie. Both girls had long wooden sticks that they were using as swords.

Watching the next one, she ran into Lily trying to separate Josh and Josie from a high hill, but the latter gave her an accidental hit and the red-haired girl rolled off the hill, Rhea was laughing in the frame of the photo.

In another one, she saw Josh dressed as a goblin and Rhea couldn't help but to laugh.

"Guys this- this is amazing" she said with a big smile, her bracelet had a bright yellow tone. She hugged everyone for a long time.

They were her second family, the family she chose. She loved them all with her entire heart. She didn't tell them that often, or maybe never, but they knew it and they loved her just the same.

Following Lily's itinerary, they first went to buy candy at Honeydukes, and after an hour and a half (as planned), Lily took them out, all of them complaining.

"Almost two hours is not a short time!" she said as they sat down at one of the tables at the Three Broomsticks.

"That's what you say" Marlene muttered.

"Well, butterbeer?" Josh asked excitedly as he stood up and headed for the bar.

Next to him was Theo, and it seemed like the two of them were chatting animatedly for a long time until Marlene yelled.

"Hey Joshie, don't stand us up!" she said, looking at Josh and he narrowed his eyes, returning to the table carrying the drinks with the help of Theo, who gave his sister a big hug.

"You're getting older and older" he told her, "careful, you're going to get gray hair," he added and she laughed.

"You'll have it first" she replied and this time he laughed. He handed her a small package and when she opened it, she found a lock and a key.

"You can use it for mom's gift" he said with a smile and she nodded, returning the hug. At Christmas, her mother had given her a small marble jewelry box, with gold details. The box, however, had no lock, so her brother's gift was perfect.

"Thank you" she said and smiled. His brother stayed a while, to the delight of one of those at the table. When he finally finished his peppermint tea, he said goodbye as he stood up and left the table.

"Who orders tea in a bar?" Josie asked.

"Theo" Josh and Rhea replied.

✧☽✧

After spending the entire afternoon laughing loudly at the Three Broomsticks, they returned to the castle. At the door was Sirius waiting impatiently, who ran and hugged Rhea as soon as he saw her.

"Sorry, I was at detention all day, damn Filch," he said, and she laughed, "well here, happy birthday. I must go back to the Trophy Room, if Filch doesn't see me there he'll kill me," he added, gave Rea one more hug and ran off.

"THANKS" she yelled and laughed.

Putting her gift in her bag, she told her friends that she was going to go for a walk, and they decided to return to their common rooms, seeing that it was almost curfew.

With the biggest smile on her face, she walked up the seemingly endless stairs of the Clock Tower, went to the hidden stairs and finally arrived at the small attic she always went to. Her owl Greg was there, and he glared at her with angry eyes.