2} Whatever

Hiiii This is chapter 2 and i hope you enjoy it pls give me ideas also i just wasnted to say I got 3 viwes OwO I am happy ! Lol 😂😂 anyways I probably won't make this story long bec my friend is annoying me with saying that The ship Bakudeku is unacceptable.... that Kiribaku is acceptable ,-, like srsly

I hope you are reading this mah friend but i might make more of Bakudeku what do u guys say? Comment!! Now really on to the chapter!!

{Bakugou's POV}

UGH!! Why did I even help that Idiotic NERD! Why did I even say that he was a cannibal and then laughed at it. I guess it was a bit funny... But like I HATE HIM! I ALSO HATE MY MUM FOR MAKEING ME DO THIS UGHHHHHHH!!!!

AND ESPECIALLY FOR A FEW MONTHS!!! Like a week or two would have been ok... right?... N O  not even A WEEK...! Why didn't she say anything earlier. Now i have to deal with this mother fucking idiotic NERD!! Oh god!! Why did I run downstairs tho I never do that.. Also this is the first time in forever that Deku was here. Last time he was here was when we were 8... Ugh I hope he didn't think I cared cuz I d-didn't !! Imma just go shower and then eat..

{Deku's POV}

That was so werid Kacchan ran down the stairs and helped me ?!? Thats weird and just like WAAA-  I'm just gonna ignore it tho because Kacchan prob wouldn't be happy if I kept thinking about it he would KILL ME!! So just pretend like it never happened!! Dinner is almost ready and I heard Kacchan going to the shower so I'll just wait a bit..

{In like 10 min or so}

Kacchan just got out of the shower so I'll call him.
" KACCHAN DINNER IS READY COME DOWN!!" He was going downstairs and when I looked at him he DIDN'T HAVE A SHIRT ON!! " K-K-K-KACCHAN GO PUT A S-SHIRT ON!!" AHHHH I WAS UNCOFY AT THAT MOMENT!!
" Like what you see?" I swear did that little bitch just- " N-No go put a shirt on.." I said while Bakugou was going to his room to get a shirt " Chille i was just joking, and why would I mean it anyways..." Oh goooooddddd I was red I swear. When we ate lunch I asked "where do I sleep..?" At that moment I realised there was just one bed.. Bakugou's parents didn't allow him to step in their bedroom so.. WE HAD A BIG FAT PROBLEM!!  " Umm... u can sleep on my bed then I will sleep on the floor I guess.." HE WAS GONNA WAA- " Naah ah I am sleeping on the floor this is ur bed..!!" We were arguing for a good 10 minutes. Then Kacchan had enough and just said " FOR GODS SAKE IF YOU SLEEP ON THE BED I WILL WALK YOU TO SCHOOL JUST SHUT UP!!" I was surprised!! Kacchan would walk me to school?!? He would do that !!?  I wanted him to walk me to school for a long time because he is the only one who lives closely to me and Uraraka and Iida lived on the other side of the city. And he never did so I was like " Fine.. I give up.. But tomorrow I will sleep on the floor!-" " UGH YOU'RE SO ANNOYING"

( The other day Urarakas mum drove her to pick up Izuku so they go to school together)

{Bakugou's POV}

OMG Did I REALLY JUST SAY THAT !!. I swear I could see Deku's red face. It was cute- WAIT WHAT!!???!?!?!?!?- DID I JUST- OMG HE IS MESSING WITH MY HEAD!! Just IGNORE!! Ugh.. I just went and put a shirt on.. after dinner Deku asked where he would sleep and that was a good question " Umm... u can sleep on my bed and I will sleep on the flor I guess" DID I REALLY JUST SAY THAT I WAS GONNA SLEEP ON THE FLOOR. I WASN'T EVEN THINKING!! WTF!! Omg there is smt wrong with me... after i had enough and shouted " FOR GODS SAKE IF YOU SLEEP ON THE BED I WILL WALK YOU TO SCHOOL JUST SHUT UP-" After saying that i covered my mouth with my hands. He was very surprised. Honesly I was surprised myself. What did I just say.. Wth! He finally agreed and said "Fine.. I give up.. But tomorrow I will sleep on the floor!-" " UGH YOU'RE SO ANNOYING" Then we just went to sleep. Why did I even act nice to him.. That's so weird I never act like that.! I guess I'll try to sleep now we have school tomorrow.

~The next morning~

Next day I woke up on the bed !? WHAT But I was sleeping on the floor!! DEKU!! " DEKUU!!" He ran upstairs and was like " K-Kacchan are you ok!? What happened?-" was he acting dumb or smt.. " Why the FUCK am I on the bed?!" "Because I woke up at 6 and couldn't sleep and you looked uncomfortable so I moved you to the bed!" "...... Well ...tnx I guess" wait- did I just say Tnx- to the person I h-hate- did I just stutter- OMG WTH IS WRONG WITH ME!!?!??!

{Deku's POV}

Did K-Kacchan just say t-t-tnx to me. Wow he really did! But he hates me. I am confused " No problem come to the kitchen and eat breacfast! And don't forget about your promice!" I wiked and got out of the room DID I JUST DO THAT TO KACCHAN! WTF IS WRONG WITH ME- AHHH HE IS MESSING WITH MY HEAD!! HE IS GONNA KILL ME!! He ran out of the room to go and kill me and triped and he fell on me!! I SWEAR I COULD SEE HIM BLUSH!! HE WAS SO CLOSE! I bet I was blushing too.. "Uhhh.." "I didn't mean to do that..." I just ran downstairs covering my face with my hands. I was so emberased at that moment!! He was so close!! Like super close... My heart was beating like 1000 mph!! I could feel his heart too it was also beating extreamly fast...!! Does he- NO don't get that stuff in your head Izuku! But- NO!!- OH MY GOD... I HAVE TO STOP THINKING!!

{Bakugou's POV}

Oh my god before Deku went out of my room he winked at me I swear to God that my the time he was out my face was red! Why did he do that ughhh!!! I ran out of the room about to kill him but I triped at fell on him!! AHHH IT WAS SO EMBERESING!! I THOUGH O WAS GONNA DIE!! I was red and so was Deku, he was so freaking red!! I was questioning that.. But before I knew it he ran downstairs covering his face knowing he was red. His heart was beating so fucking fast.. I wasn't expecting that honesly. After I just went downstairs protending like nothing happened and gave Deku a ' If you tell anyone about this you are DEAD' stare and he clearly understood because he looked uncomfy. When we gone for the walk to school Deku finally spoke up "Thanks Kacchan for walking with me to school!" He said and H U G G E D ME. I got the same feeling I got when I was little! It's this feeling thats around my heart and feel so nice for some reason.. I just let him hug me. I honesly enjoyed it..

Ugh I feel so soft aroud him!! Like I have the soft spot that he keeps pressing.. I just- WAIT- Do I- DO I- LIKE HIM!?! WHAT Nooooo I mean like I used to bully him... There is no way ..I just keep questioning the fact that there is rainbow lines all around him. Its weird. I'm just gonna forget everything I have thought about...

{Deku's POV}

Why didn't Kacchan push me away when I hugged him ?? Did he- LIKE IT!? Im just not gonna tell anyone cuz he would kill me..
But I wander why is there rainbiw lines all around him its weird.. Maybe he got hit by a quirk.. I'm just gonna ask him..

{3rd persons POV}

Deku had to go to the toilet before class so Bakugou went to class. He overheard a converation of Mina Uraraka Todoroki and Kirishima. What he heard made him faurious tho. "You guys I have to tell you something.. I-I like Izuku.." At that moment Balugou exploded on the inside. But didn't say anytging. His face was furious tho the thing he didn't hear tho is when Mina said wispering "You guys I think it worked!!. Bakugou is jelause. I am glad you did that Todoroki! Now we know Bakugou like Deku TwT" Todoroki was obviously joking about that he just wanted to see if Bakugou did like Midoriya and now it was obvious he did.. After Izuku came in the classroom and sat in his seat which is behind Bakugou..
Izuku and Bakugou wandered why there is rainbow lines around them.. ?" K-Kacchan, why is there rainbow lines all around you?" "What do you mean there is rainbow lines around you not me!-" after class tho they stayed in the classroom it was just the two of them.. Kacchan resarched about that and the moment he read it his phone fell on the ground. Izuku picked up the phone to read what it said and he almost fainted.. Bakugou quickly caught him. Midoriya sat on the floor and said " W-W-WE ARE-"

{The end of chapter two sorry if Im being mean the thing is tomorrow I have to wake up at 6a.m. because I have to get tested for Corona cuz of school they said if I dont get tested I can't come to school;(  so yeah I will try to post chapter 3 or tomorrow or after tomorrow or somewhen next week :l  welp hope you enjoy Baiii}

" 1682 words "