"He told me I could call him whatever I wanted to, and he never told me his name, you know...," Y/n smiled bashfully.

ROOK: King of Dragons, what brings you to the Coliseum?

" I was invited by the human maiden from Ramshackle Dorm. I have a proper invitation, I'll have you know," Tsuno-tarou said.

" No, that is not the problem... The Coliseum should still be under the effect of Vil's exceptional unique magic. People who have been touched by that curse should be unwell," Rook said.

" Ah, now that you mention it, I did feel a certain charm...No matter how strong it may be, it does not affect me," Tsuno-tarou said.

"Well that was until the blue mist came and disappeared the charm," Leona said.

"It made it safe to come into the callosum," Azul added.

"So we came to see what had happened here," Riddle continued.

" Hmph, it seems that you have been playing with that child's naivety and taking advantage of it. Diasomnia's Prefect blessed by the Queen of Thorn's gracefulness— Malleus Draconia!" Vil said firmly.

"The M.D. on the card meant...Malleus Draconia?" Y/n asked curiously.

"Your only picking this up know?" Riddle asked in disbelief.

" Indeed, it is I. Malleus Draconia, the next head of the Valley of Thorns," Malleus smiled.

" Wha—The "super strong dude" that Ace and the others were talking about during the Magift Tournament was Tsuno-tarou all along!?" Grimm asked.

"I believe I've said so before. The mere mention of my name is enough to send chills down a person's back. By the way, Schoenheit. What have you done to be so badly worn out? The Beautiful Queen will surely weep at your countenance right now," Malleus sighed.

VIL: ......That's...

"Anyways back at the subject at hand. What happened here," Riddle asked with a glare.

"Well, you see,"

----------

" I see. So all that happened here? Still, I cannot believe that the magicians scattered around the campus could not sense such strong, overwhelming power," Malleus wondered.

"Indeed," Riddle sighed.

KALIM: What?! Does that mean no one's panicking outside!?

" Yeah. Royal Sword Academy students are singing some little ways off from here. Everyone is currently watching them," Leona Said.

" This Coliseum is also used for Magift tournaments, defense magic tests, and as a stadium for bouts between students aiming to dethrone Prefects. I heard from the teachers that it is protected by a special barrier, but," Malleus added.

EPEL: If we weren't able to defeat Vil-san, then...

ACE: We wouldn't have gotten reinforcements no matter how long we waited? Scary...

" Indeed, and look at all these financial damages, this will cost a fortune to replace," Azul sighed.

Suddenly a rip opened in the sky as three figures fell from the rift. A strange boy with peachy feathered wings and bright orange hair fell to the ground. The Boys backed away from falling figures as they watched in awe and horror are the rip grew larger and larger.

 The Boys backed away from falling figures as they watched in awe and horror are the rip grew larger and larger