Step Into My World

Start from the beginning

"Luke" Julie croaks and i join her side. I stand behind her. Mrs. Molinas smile grow wider seeing me there. 

"Mom" Julie says grabbing her hand. 

"baby, im so sorry" 

"I don't wanna lose you Mom. I can't" Julie sobs, i start to cry too but quickly wipe my tears away. 

"You'll get through it Jules, i promise you will" She says pulling Julies hand up and kissing it. 

"I Love you Mom" 

"I'll always love you Julie, i'll be watching too" 

"i know" Julie sniffles. She moves over and motions of me to sit

"Mrs. Molina, i'm gonna miss you. Your like my second mom, you understand me and your always there for me. I don't knw what i'm gonna do with you" I say, internally sobbing. 

"Luke, your truly one of the sweetest people i've ever met. Your gonna do great things and know i'll be watching over you too" she says in the sweetest voice. 

"i just need one more thing, promise me that you'll stay together and always be there"

"i promise" Julie says

"Me too" I confirm. Rose smiles and then takes one final breath. Julie lets out a loud sob and ray runs in. He looks at me and i just nod. We all start to cry. 

1 year later 

Julie's POV:  

I grab my my music book and flip through the pages. Todays the day, my last chance to stay in the music program. To be honest, im not sure i can. I don't have anyone anymore. I don't have Carrie or Flynn, and I'm losing Luke. I didn't realize till a few weeks ago, he joined Bobby's band with Alex and Reggie (the most popular guys in school). Of course, i didn't say anything but it kinda hurt. After my mom died, Carrie ditched me and Bobby dates Carrie so i didn't know what to say. 

"Mija" My dad calls from downstairs, i throw the book into my backpack and run downstairs. 

"There you are, your gonna be late if you don't hurry" My dad says, i nod and grab a poptart. I jump in the car. 

at school

i watch as Luke goes up to perform his piece. He starts singing, his voice hitting my heart. Then the other guys join in. The class starts to cheer and they start to play their instruments. If i'm being honest, they are awesome. They finish their song now or never and the class claps. Mrs. Harrison starst speaking. 

"That was great boys" Luke smiles, making butterflies flutter in me and they all sit down. 

"okay we have one more perfromance, Julie" I look up at her ans stand up. I make my way to the piano. I see Luke at the edge of his seat eagerly. I open up my book to the last song me, Luke, and my mom worked on. I start to play the keys of the piano. I get flashes. I see when me and luke were always together. I see my mom and everyhting feels wrong. I take a giant shaky breath. i stand up and close my book. 

"Julie" Mrs. Harrison says. 

"is then we clap or" Carrie says. Tears fill my eyes and i start to run out but not before i hear Luke. 

"Carrie don't" He barks. I run out of the music room and down the steps. 

 Luke's POV: 

I run after Julie, following her down the steps to lead out of the school. 

"Jules wait" she stops and turns to me, her eyes are red and puffy. I just wanna go hug her again but i don't move. 

"Jules, you have to go back in there and perform"

"I can't Luke" 

"yes you can, i know"

"I CAN'T LUKE" she yells "I can't because for a year i've tried. I've tried to play for mrs. harrison, for my dad, for carrie and flynn, for myself, but mostly for you and my mom. but i can't try anymore, i'm done" 

"You still love music Julie, i know you do" 

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING LUKE. You don't know what i've had to deal with for the past year, how hard it was. You know nothing about my world. So don't pretend you do. Go hangout with your band. Im holding you back Luke" 

"Jules, you don't mean that" 

"Yes i do, im done and you should be too" she says. She storms out, i don't chase after her. I let her words sink in. Bobby and the guys come up behind me. 

"Bro come on, whatcha doin?" Reggie ask

"Nothing" i say shaking my head and joining them. I look back once but that was the last time. 

A/N: WHOO PART 1 IS DONE!!! i hope y'all like it and yeah that's basically it. But just y'all wait, i have a whole plan for this story.