Rook breathed in the blue mist and sighed in relief as it seemed to soothe his lunges as the poison effects seem to be fading. Vil glared at Y/n as he realized where this strange mist was coming from as his enemies seemed to be recovering from his poison.

DEUCE: All of you, get down!

GRIM: Wha—!?

EPEL: Ah... I see! Everyone, do what Deuce says! Hurry!

ALL: EH!?

" I'm bad at using my head to think. I can't understand everything no matter how much I try to, But... There's something I've always known I could do!" Deuce said as he focused his magic.

ROOK: What... Deuce-Kun's magical energy is growing...!?

ACE: What?! Wait, don't tell me...!

" What did you say...? Where were you hiding... such a powerful magical energy...!?" Vil gasped.

" This isn't my magic... It's a magical energy that you've thrown at me, Schoenheit-senpai! And this is the power that only I'm capable of!! I'll have you regret everything you've done! Grit your teeth right now! BET THE LIMIT!!!!" Deuce shouted as released a powerful burst of magic at Vil.

Everyone watched in awe as the powerful magic slammed into Vil. He stumbled back as he lost his strength to stand, but as he turned to look at his enemies, his eye's landed on Y/n as her Strange eye's locked eye's with his.

Suddenly it seemed the ruined purple stage seemed to disappear and found himself in some strange void as his memories seemed to play out in front of him.

"I thought that being beautiful would grant me anything. Harsh training and troublesome treatments were nothing if it meant I could be beautiful. And yet... Why...? Why am I the only one not chosen!? I only want one thing... I want to stand on stage until the very end," Vil sighed to himself.

" But the sad truth is that no one is guaranteed anything, no matter of how hard we work," A voice behind him said.

Vil quickly turned to see Y/n's figure, her upper half was obscured by a shadow of a cherry flower tree that she stood next to.

" Are you just here to mock me?" Vil asked.

"No, just glad that your story didn't end like I thought it would," Y/n said.

"Even if it didn't, I should the ugliest side of myself. I almost committed murder, how could I continue one like this?" Vil asked as he hides his face in his hands.

"Well, for one needing to find confidence in yourself," Y/n said.

"What do you mean? I am the Vil Schoenheit the fair- second most beautiful," Vil sighed in shame.

"why second?" Y/n asked.

"As long Neige around he will be deemed the most beautiful," Vil growled.

"I'm assuming that this is tied to the magicam things and Mira right?" Y/n asked, " Why do you need the constant approval of people you don't even see?"

"Because it can make or break a person's career. I wouldn't be a model or influencer if I was unknown," Vil glared.

"Alright, that has to do with your career. People who aren't as beautifully blessed as you can still have many followers, because of the good they do or other reasons. You constantly talk about being proud and self-confident about your great efforts, yet there are some aspects that you don't really follow. A self-confident person doesn't need to harm rivals, or drop the towel before even trying?" Y/n said.

"Though I can see where your anger and mindset comes from. We can always look at the bad side of life and all the things we want but don't get. Yet that makes us blind and unsatisfied with the things we do have or the things our efforts brought us. Vil you are someone who has many great accomplishments, very praise-worthy ones," Y/n smiled as she stepped out from the shadows.

Vil's face didn't show it, but he was somewhat touched by those words. Just seeing the serious yet gentle look in her eyes, he could tell her words were genuine.

"Even I, embarrassed to say, Am envious of you at time. I wish I could be so well-loved and praised as you, by so many. I wish I could have such good knowledge of beauty products, since my understanding of even my own time's products, is quite lacking. I wish my only concerns in life is school, beauty, and a great career," Y/n sighed sadly.

"Well... If you ever have time. Then You could come over to Pomefiore and I can show you how to apply makeup," Vil offered slowly.

"Well, thank you. I don't know how much my words actually mean to you, but I do truly think you are the fairest. But If you can't see that in yourself, then you will be chasing after an empty for a very long time, thou I think it's about time to go," Y/n said.

"Go? Go where?" Vil asked.

"Well, You have a show to put on, and your fans to appeal to. We can't do that here," Y/n said, " So let's get going, your highness," She smiled.

"Alright, but you better put on quite a performance yourself," Vil smirked.

"Of course,"

-------------