2 ~ Ticket

Wait, a random guy has my phone number...

~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Will walking down to his car and he dropped me off at our mum's house as both of my roommates have gone home for the weekend so they can drop off their stuff because we have a week before term finishes, "You coming in?" I ask.

"Nah, I have to film with Tommy"

~~~~~~~~~

I'm sat in bed reading The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe for the millionth time. I always read it whenever I felt anxious. It was a comfort thing for me as it was the book Will read to me the night my dad left. 

I heard my phone bing on beds side table. Putting the book down I roll over to see that it was an unknown number.

Unknown

Hey here's your plane ticket, I made sure that you're next to Wilbur. Once you get to America I'll give you your hotel and minecon pass. Looking forward to meeting you! - Clay/Dream

Primrose

Thank you, sorry for the sudden change. I can send you the money for the plane and hotel now if you want.

Clay/Dream

No need, it's all on me :)

Primrose

Are you sure?! 

Clay/Dream

100%, don't worry about it

Primrose

Thank you so much! Can't wait :))

I looked at the plane ticket to see how much it cost. FIRST CLASS! It's £1,300! My eyes are so wide I thought they were going to fall out. I read more information and its only a one-way ticket. I go to text Will.

Prim

Dream just sent me my ticket and its 1.3k! 

Will

Yeah, he's like that

Prim

Its only a one-way ticket???

Will

Yeah I said that you would be staying for longer than the convention so he didn't book a ticket

That okay?

Prim

Yeah!

Will

Whats your seat?

Prim

Next to you!!!!! :D

Will

REALLY! that's great! 

~~~~~~~

Once I finished the book, I started to scroll through Twitter - specifically Dream Team Twitter. I wasn't fully engulfed in my brother's work as some of the fans can be a bit weird. But I noticed that Dream was trending. I read the text under it, it says "Fans are showing appreciation towards successful Minecraft Youtuber Dream as at Minecon on the 7th he is planning on doing a face reveal." Before I am able to click to read further I get a text message. Its dream - my heart races.

Clay/Dream

Hey, thought I would give you the rundown of what's happening

As you know your plane is late at night on the 4th meaning you will arrive quite early on 5th