Six Hundred Years

"Ugh! Where could it be?" I growled, "It's a BIG TREE! It should be a lot more visible than it is right now."

"Sorry, no sight of it anywhere.." Benedict said. "By the time we already found the tree, Rook will not give us our rewards." I collapsed to my knees. "Eek! Leon, are you okay!?" Ruby gasped. "Are you feeling faint?" Otencia asked. "What happened!?" Yui gasped.

"Uhhh...I-It's fine.." I responded to Otencia. I wanted to sob like I did in my childhood.

But I thought it would be dramatic. But, the stress I've gone through throughout the six hundred years has been overwhelming me. I HAVE TO CRY!

Oh wait! You probably don't know what's going on! Oops sorry! So basically, six hundred years have passed. But three hundred years ago, Yui's childhood friend, Rook, gave her a quest to find a rare item located in the tree of mystery. And the reward is a new pocket knife. A great and rare pocket knife Yui always wanted. And yes, Yui's choice of weapon is a tiny pocket knife.

Ever since that, Yui has been busting her ass to find that tree. We couldn't find it. Six hundred years have passed and we still haven't found it. What I mean by Six hundred instead of three is that, six hundred years ago, Rook gave Ruby and I that same quest. Our reward is the newest rocket launcher and a new staff. Having a rocket launcher is my dream! But all I got is a sword.

All that hard work we have been through. All of this for nothing.

Then, it hit me. "Eh!? You're crying!?" Gasped Yui and Ruby. "Master, why are you crying?" Otencia asked. "Hey, hey. What happened?" Benedict asked.

"I'm sorry Yui, Ruby." I sobbed, "Please forgive me.." "What? No, no, it's alright! We'll find it eventually." Yui said. I felt a hand rubbing my shoulder. "How long, huh? 600 more years!?" I looked straight at her, tears pouring down my face.

"Just calm down master..." Otencia said. Maybe it was her who's rubbing my shoulder.

Here am I. Crying like a huge crybaby. In the middle of the woods. Haaahh...I'm such a douche.. "What's going on here?" Asked a males voice. I looked up to see a young man with long dark blue hair.

Otencia takes a little examination around him. "Ah.. I see you're also an A.I." She said. "Huh!?" Gasped Benedict and Yui.

"If you already know I'm an A.I, I assume you are one too. Also, that blonde hair boy right there." The man points to Benedict. "Who? Me?" Benedict asked. Otencia nodded. Benedict took one look at the man, then lowered his head, "Uuuuu...He's a type S too..."

"A type S!?" Gasped Yui. A.Is in this world can classify which ones another A.I or a human. But they can't classify the type of each android. But Yui programmed Benedict to detect a type of A.I. Either a type S, B, C or E.

"I am indeed." The man smiled, "I'm A03. Call me Ace." Once he said that, another males voice said, "Ace? Where are you?"

"Oh no. That's master! I have to get going." Ace gasped. Then, he was gone. Yui had stars in her eyes. "Aaaah!!! A type S!!" She exclaimed. "There. You met a type S. Happy now?" Benedict folded his arms.

Yui, then, frowned, "I'm kind of upset that the first Type S I met is not a girl...." "Not even that's good enough for you!?" Ruby gasped, "What's up with the sexism!?"

"You had to say something." I, also, frowned.

"Am I not allowed to state my opinion?" Ruby turned to me. "It sounded like you wanted to start, yet, another argument.." "Oh really?" Ruby asked. "Great.." I said sarcastically, "Now WE are arguing..." "Let's just calm down." Otencia said. "Thank god!" I got to my knees and prayed.