Confession *warning kinda lemon*

Narutos P.O.V
I was ready but nervous at the same time like what if he doesn't like me back and he likes Sakura-Chan, naruto just stop over thinking stuff and do it "sasuke: so what did you want to talk about naruto?" "Naruto: well um...I- I have a crush in you since we where little but I didn't know if you liked me back or if you like Sakura-Chan or" I was about to say something when a pair of lips touch mine, sasuke is kissing me oh my god, okay naruto don't freak out "sasuke: I like you too dobe" "naruto: oh well do you want to be my" I was cut off by sasuke pushing me on the bed and kissing me deeply I kiss back and he bit my bottom lip asking to enter I playfully denied he moved his hands down to my ass and squeezed it I gasp and he took his shot and his tongue entered my mouth we made out for 20 minutes but then I broke the kiss because I needed air "sasuke: come on dobe let's get going before the others show up at your house" 
Sasukes P.O.V
We made it to narutos house before anyone he put his swim suit on and we got everything ready when the doorbell ringed "naruto: oh that must be Sakura-Chan and ino I'll go get it" "Sakura and ino: HEY SASUKE-KUN" they pushed naruto and came running to me but I ran to catch naruto, I Made it just in time before he fell "sasuke: you okay dobe" "naruto: yeah im fine thanks teme" "sasuke: Sakura ino better watch where your going" I told them as I glared at them *time skip, Shikamaru, neji, and lee came and they are playing truth or dare it's narutos turn to choose* "shikamaru:naruto truth or dare" "naruto: dare!" "Shikamaru: I dare you to wear a maid dress and sasuke will be your master so you have to have like a sleep over with him" "naruto: what, ugh fine whatever" is he really doing it, damn it dobe if you can't walk in a week it's Shikamarus fault not mine.
No ones P.O.V
All of them were saying goodbye and heading home before Shikamaru went home he bought naruto a maid dress for him to wear he looked like this

V All of them were saying goodbye and heading home before Shikamaru went home he bought naruto a maid dress for him to wear he looked like this

Sasuke was getting hard and he just couldn't hold it anymore he waited until Shikamaru left to make his move.