The First Time [19]

He stared at the wall of your room with a bright, warm blush across his face and ears, "Sorry, Y/N. I don't mean to be such a wuss, I just get...n-nervous.", he whispered with his eyes shut, the image of you in your bra etched into his mind. He quickly shook his head, not wanting to think of anything inappropriate. "It's okay, Sally. I can't lie, I still get nervous around you too sometimes, it can't be helped. I finished changing by the way, you can turn around now.", you said, your boyfriend turning to face you, seeing you in your usual lounging attire, oversized shirt with shorts hidden underneath the shirt.

He smiled, walking over to you and ruffling your hair, "Nice and dry now, right? You should lay down for a bit, you're still shaking like a leaf.", he said while guiding you to bed. He sat upon your bed as you got under the covers, watching you get cozy, still blushing from earlier, but now he was mostly blushing because of how adorable you looked. No matter how many times he looked upon the face of his girlfriend, his heart still beat as fast as it did the first time he saw you; you were an angelic sight to his eyes.

"Sal?", you spoke, "Yes, my love?", he replied. You smiled up at him before tugging at the sleeve of his shirt, "I know you might be a little upset with me for being dumb and waiting out in the rain, b-but do you mind staying with me for a while? I think some cuddling would really help warm me up.", you said, your blush only adding to your already cold red-tinted face.

"Don't be silly, Y/N, I'm not mad at you at all. If anything I'm mad at myself for making you wait. Here, let me-", he did as asked and took his shoes and prosthetic off  before crawling underneath the sheets with you, the two of you now laying side by side  facing each other, "-there we go. How's that?", he asked with a smile. You inched your face closer to his, planting a kiss upon the tip of his nose, "Perfect.".

A clash of thunder suddenly struck, making both you and Sal jump before laughing at how startled the two of you were. "Man, I'm glad the weather wasn't like this yesterday, or else our anniversary celebration would've been ruined. Did you like it, Y/N?", he asked, despite the answer being obvious, "Of course I did, Sal! I can't even begin to explain how much I loved it. I mean, a rooftop picnic while watching the sun set? And you brought up a projector so we could watch a movie too?", your eyes twinkled as you recounted yesterday's events, "I hope that was just the first of many anniversary celebrations we have.", you told him with a shy smile upon your face, tucking a strand of your damp hair behind your ear.

Another clash of thunder hit, but it didn't spook either of you. Just as you had finished that last sentence, Sal took the opportunity to lunge at your lips, his arms wrapping around your waist as he kissed you with the seemingly never ending passion he had for you, "S-sal...!", you squeaked out in surprise. "S-sorry, Y/N.", he said in between breaths, "Wh-when you say cute stuff like that, I can't help but want to kiss you...".

In the heat of the moment, Sal adjusted himself so that he was now on top of you, your body underneath his as the two of you continued to make out with one another, quite roughly and eagerly. After dating for over a year, you and Sal had progressed from simply innocently kissing and making out to these heated sessions of devouring one another's lips, bodies grinding against each other, his hands occasionally fondling your chest and giving your behind light squeezes.

That was the extent of how physical the two of you had gotten, so far anyways. However, Sal was still pretty shy, so he only did that every once in a while when he felt brave enough to do so and only after you consented to it of course. This was one of those times when he was bold enough to do so. "Y/N, c-can I...?", he held one of his hands up, slowly inching it towards your chest. You blushed but quickly nodded, yearning for his touch, "Y-yes! Go ahead...".

He slowed the pace of his kissing as he placed his hand atop of your right breast, giving it a gentle grope before a thought suddenly entered his mind; "Sh-she's not wearing a bra?!", although the touching was above the fabric of your shirt he could still tell. Pulling away, he looked down at you with a surprised look, "Y-you're...not wearing...", you interrupted him, "H-heh, no, I'm not. You said to get comfy, and bras aren't comfy. A-are you okay with that...?", you shyly asked, heavy blush grazing your cheeks.