¹

I wake up to hear what sounds like a pan and a spoon banging together along with Alex yelling, I open my eyes and ask "What do you want", he looks at me with a straight face and says "Wake up I made you breakfast" then smiles.

He never makes breakfast so I started to think he wanted something "mmm, what do you want Alexis, you never make me breakfast" he sighs and says "I can't just do something nice for my beloved sister?" I get up and walk to the kitchen I sit down and Alex places a plate infront of me and sits beside me, I look down to see what he made, its Nutella pancakes with some fruits, I take the fork I was given and started picking at the food, I take a bite and look up to see Alex staring at me, I put the fork down and say "can I help you sir?" He says "actually yes you can, so in an hour or so I'm playing among us with Dream, Sapnap, George, Wilbur, Corpse, Tommy, Tubbo, and Karl, you may ask why that has to do with you, it does because we are one player short and I wanted you to come join us".

As I finish up my breakfast I say "yea sure, lemme get dressed and start my stream" as I get up and walk to the bathroom he says "Ok be quick theyll be ready soon 1k viewers" I snicker and start to get ready, as I finish up I walk back to my room and start streaming, "hey guys welcome back to the stream! Today I'll be playing among us with Dream, Sapnap, George and some others, if you couldnt tell by the title and yup I said Dream" I chuckle not knowing why I said that, I look at chat to see it flooding with
: POGGGG OMGGG
: POGGERS
: THE DREAMWASTAKEN!?

I open the discord call and hear Karl and Sapnap saying

Sapnap|| Karl
YOU SUCK KARL YOU WISH THAT WAS YOU
NO I DONT SHUT UP NICK
I interrupting by saying
"Hello!"

Everyone says hi and the game starts, I usually have no luck being imposter so I was surprised when I was it, we were playing proximity and I was it with the smart one.. Dream, I ran to medway and killed Tubbo before running to reactor and seeing Karl there, I say "hi" and start to fake some tasks, he says "hi" and we talk for a bit before a dead dody was reported by Quackity.

Karl quickly says "y/n is a crewmate we were together all round and two people are dead" Quackity then says "ok nice so Karl and y/n are innocent, also I think I saw TOMMAYYY walk away from the body" before anyone can say anything the annoying child yells "WHAT I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE BODY WHAT DO YOU MEAN I WAS IN NAVIGATION THE WHOLE TIME" Quackity says "whatever just skip", I jokingly vote for Tommy not knowing that the others did that as well, as he was getting voted out he was cussing everyone out but one sentence he said stuck out to me "Y/N WHY DID YOU VOTE ME WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE HOW DO YOU KNOW ALEX" I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want my chat to know I was siblings with Alex even though the attention I would get would probably be poggers, before I can react Quackity says "She's my sister shut up child" I chuckle and continue playing.

As the rounds go on I kill some people and so does dream, I never killed Karl even though he knew I was an imposter, we end up winning and we play a couple more games before it gets late, I started getting tired so I say " hey guys I'm gunna go I'm getting tired buy thanks for letting me play! That was fun" everyone says bye and before I leave Karl says "wait y/n what's your insta, imma slide into your dms" with giggles in between each word.

I laugh and say "its y/u/n" Quackity loudly clears his throat and said "no funny stuff y/n" I jokingly say "or else what?" He doesn't respond, and before I know it he comes bursting in my room and says "y/n..I'm not joking" as annoyed as I am I say "ok whatever", I finally leave the discord call and say bye to chat, I then turn off my computer, I throw myself onto my bed, after awhile I get a insta notification, I check my phone.

Karljacobs started following you!
Karljacobs messaged you!

I open insta and add him back before chatting with him
Karl || y/n

Hey! I had fun today, I hope to play with you again!
Hi! I had fun to im glad I was invited, sorry about Alex he could be over protective sometimes
Oh no need to apologize I fully understand, well goodnight I'll talk to you tomorrow?
Yea for sure goodnight Karl.

I set my phone down and start to drift off to sleep hoping tomorrow is just as eventful.

a/n: AHHHHH SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO LONG, but I'll try to post parts daily if I can.

Words: 871