Aftermath of the Police, An Orphanage, and a School Zone

Start from the beginning

But, it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows. Reia had to attend every edgy teenagers worst nightmare.

Since Reia had insinuated she was on the Maw for two years, she was placed in Middle School, with a High School Sophmore's intellect.

Being shy around large groups of people was natural for Reia, and being the new kid, she gained a lot of attention. Not just for always wearing a raincoat even under the uniform, which she said was "special to her" and a "gift from a close friend," but because she hung out with a certain blonde.

She got put in the same middle school as Himiko Toga.

The weird thing about fate was, you never knew if it was trying to push or pull.

Was this a hint to join the villains? To help a villain do better? Or to just sit by as she goes to stab a boy?

'Ehh, fuck it, worst thing that could happen is she stabs me later on... What would happen if I die here? Would I go back home?'

Reia approached the blonde while she was at lunch, sitting alone.

Now, she had heard the rumours about the girl being weird already, even if she already knew the truth, and Reia was quite certain that Toga had heard of her by now, so she didn't really waste time on her approach.

She plopped her lunch down, and started eating, as if she and Toga had known each other for years.

Toga just stared at the strange White Haired girl that just sat across from her, considering that even though Toga had seemed upbeat and friendly, a lot of people had tried to push her away considering she had fangs, and her quirk was called villainous a lot.

After a short time of munching on a sausage, Reia turned to the still staring Toga. "Yes?"

Toga blinked owlishly at the girl talking so calmly to her, like she hadn't heard the rumours about her. "Sorry, people usually don't sit by me."

Toga watched as the girl nodded, and went back to eating. After a few minutes, Toga asked a question, "Should you not be using this time to make friends? People tend to find a few friends before the rumour mill starts."

Toga watched the girl finish her lunch slowly.

Truthfully, Reia was trying to think of something to say without sounding like total crap.

So to get out of it, she tried to draw Toga's attention to something she loved.

"I figured I was maki-" Reia pushed her fork as hard as she could down the side of her finger to miss the bones.

Daily Reminder that plastic utensils can be really fricken sharp sometimes, please be careful when operation them.

"Fu- that hurts like hell!" Reia didn't have to fake the pain in her voice.

Toga however could be seen  staring at the girls wounded finger, like a shark to blood in the water.

That was why Reia brought a small container with her, a small see through lighter with no fuel in it, which she filled with her own blood.

"Sorry, I'm really clumsy."

Reia set the lighter on the table, and watched Toga's eyes track it, like a cat and a laser pointer, before pushing it towards her.

Toga stared at her for a bit before grabbing the lighter, expecting to see disgust on her face, she was met by a blank stare.

"Why give me your blood?" Her voice raised at the end, as if questioning herself.

"You were eyeing the blood as if you had found a desert oasis." Reia was mentally taking notes, whether or not Toga needed blood or not, but she wouldn't mind either.

Toga watched the girls face as she slowly pulled the top off the lighter, before drinking the contents, "Thank you, my quirk... It makes me want to seek out blood. That helped sate that feeling. Thank you!"

She didn't need it, she only felt compelled to take it, so that probably was what dragged her down after a long time.

"No biggie, but if we're sharing weird things about our quirks, I can eat rats."

The two girls watched each other for a second before both started laughing, and causing a scene.

After they both calmed themselves down and caught their breath, Toga spoke again, "I don't think many people just say that."

Reia chuckled lowly, and shrugged as she spoke. "They don't but I'm weird. My name is Reia Koumi, by the way."

"Himiko Toga, but you can just call me Himiko!"

Reia put her hand out for a shake, which Toga grabbed, "I'd hope we were on first name basis, you did just chug a lighter full of my blood."

Himiko put her hand to her chin, "Why do you have a lighter anyway?"

"Let's just say it's one of my many... quirks."

Himiko laughed at the pun, before looking at the clock, "Seems like class is about to start, I'll see you later!"

Himiko ran off, leaving Reia to sit by herself.

'She seems like a normal kid... I guess Middle School is where her mental health really takes the sharp turn down. I hope I can change that! She would make a really good hero."

Reia walked to her next class, math, and waited for the bell to ring, a small smile on her face.

_____________________________

When Reia got home that day, she was met with Eraserhead sitting out front, probably waiting for her.

"Oi, Kid!" Aizawa asked in a tone suggesting he woke up recently.

Sadly Reia was not promoted to problem child status, "Yes, Aizawa?"

"How's the orphanage treating you?"

"I've been doing fine, made a few friends, and my quirk helps me play with the children."

'Probably shouldn't mention I have multiple yet, could make All Might freak out.'

"Good, just tell me if anything is up, and make sure you bandage your finger correctly." Aizawa began to walk away, and Reia called out.

"I will, have a nice patrol!"

Aizawa continued onward, a little off put.

'How did she figure out I was patrolling. Either she thinks I'm a police officer, or knows I'm a hero. Most likely the former."

But still, he planned on keeping an eye on her, but now he had another reason to do so.

And if anyone asked, he would tell them.

'She seemed to know I was a hero.'

He would never say the first reason aloud, but he thought it was quite obvious.

'No child should go through what she has.'

Reia on the other hand, didn't think twice about the comment, and continued to her bed, and wrote about her day in a small journal under her bed.

She had no idea just how fucked the plot is just by her being there.