Raven X Draco X Knov X|Mission|

Raven was on her bath tub when her brother Draco came in. "Rave?" She drown her body into the water scented by flowers and sprinkled by Rose petals. "Come in." Draco's face blush a little and goes near at her. "What is it?" Raven ask him. "Its Mafia." He answered with a cold tone. "Mafia?..,another mission?" Draco leaned on the wall and nods. "Precisely" she stands up fully naked and opens the shower to wash up. "How much?" Draco turns around blushing. "2 Billion for the Duke daughter's life." Raven's forehead knott's "The Duke daughter's life huh?,2 Billion for a teen-ager's life?,what's gone into Mafia's head?" She smirks as feeling the water in her body. "The Duke messed up into a Mafia's Officer by Raping his daughter." Raven's eyes turn's red hearing it. "Rape?,why did'nt he killed the Duke instead of his daughter?" Draco roll's his eyes playing his knife. "Fangs for fangs,teeth for teeth" Raven smirks and grab the towel and wrapped it on her body. "I see.,lets go!" Draco look up at her and stand up. "I never knew you have a mole on your chest" Raven's face urge up on blushing and punch her brother's face. "Stop looking at me." Draco holds his face. "You punch real good huh.." He smirks.

Raven dressed up and go out. "Being a student now huh?" Draco glared at her. "You look trash" He sip off his coffee and go to his room. "Trashy..Sissy.." Raven's fists form. "What a Stupid atmosphere.." She brushed her hair and ride on her motorcycle crossing up with Knov,her Master. "Raven.." He looks at her with a smooth and strict eyes. "Yes?" He bite his lip a little. "D-do your job well.." Raven smirks and pat his shoulder. "I always did." Knov blushes and remains standing. 'She..pat my shoulder..' He looks at her driving away.

Raven got to the campus named Shukinju Academy. "Pretty Big" she smirks as she went inside.

"Pretty cool~~~" all of the boys in the campus are stunned by her beauty and coolness.

"back of stupids, you don't know me, and you don't wanna try" says on her mind while passing by on their front.

She arrived at their room looking at everyone and stands on their front. "Yo..,Im Raven." She took everyone's attention as she speaks.

One of her classmate stand up. "Im Kuruzen Takinowa,The class president." Says Kuruzen,a handsome and charming Boy at the campus. "Welcome Raven-chan" Raven glared at him with a cold stare and response "Hai~" she sat next at the window and sigh. 'Its so boring,i still cant understand why i have to enter here...,if my target was the Daughter's Duke only'.  She keeps on sighing as one of her classmate's was staring at her. "Hello!" A friendly response from a Blue Spiky haired boy at his 21 says. "Im Kaibara~" Raven stares at him and looks back at the window. 'Is she a deaf?'  Kaibara says on his mind. "Youre new here right?" Kaibara tries up to speak again. "Hai~" She response with a quick and cold tone while tapping the window glass. "Im also new here,im from Osaka" he smiled and stare at Raven hoping for her answer,but as usual she ignores him again making him annoyed and pissed off. "Is that the only sentence you knew?" His voice tone make Raven's ear warms and she stares at him. "None..of..your..business.." She replied with annoyed and cold tone.

Kaibara raises his brow and stares at her eyes. "Your so emotionless.." Raven smirks. "You shouldnt care about that~" She turns around seeing the Professor came in. 'I-is that....D-Draco??!!...' Says on her mind with surprise.

Draco came in wearing Disguise as an Elegant Professor. "Hello!" He smiles politely and neatly. 'Really?..Draco~~' Raven smirks. "Im Testuya Kenie your math professor,feel free to ask me" Raven raises her hand and Draco called her. "Something you need?." Raven grins awkwardly. "Do you have Wife Professor?.." Draco's face appears Pissed off. "No Ms.Brinch,im currently available..anything?.." Raven chuckles secretly. "Are you dating someone?." Draco's eyebrow is raising with annoyance. "No.." Raven's face blushes as she holds up her Laughs.

The bell rang and they all stands up. "Ms.Brinch?,at my office..now!." She sticked her tongue out following him.

Kaibara's eyes sharpens. "The Blood and Dagger."

They sit in his table and Draco starts on bringing some papers. "You should stop talking to me like that anymore.. specially in public." he said with a strict tone while Raven burst out on laughing at him.

"Hahaha! are you out of your mind? i cant be teach by anyone , specially you! and i'll do whatever i want!" She says smiling and she steps closer at Draco's face making him raise his brow. "I'm enjoying so much when i see you being annoyed." Says raven as she caresses Draco's face making him blush on a sudden. 

"Why am i feeling this?"  says Draco in his mind as he gulps

"stay away little brat, you insolent!" Says Draco while looking away.

Raven smiles and steps away and sits at the table. "2-0 Big Bro.. haha"