"Relax, Steve -" Stevie glared at the name as Cedric laughed, "Go on. try now." Stevie's wand flicked in the movement, muttering the spell as the spark shot straight past Cedric, hitting Luke square in the chest.

"Sorry, Luke!" Stevie cried as the remaining pair of triplets helped him up. Turning, her arms flung in the air, "It's no use. I'm shitter than Sirius's dog poo and I bet it's a stinker."

"I hope you don't go round smelling my dad's -" Bambi had begun but a shrill voice broke all of their gazes to the Ravenclaws.

"Oh no. Expelliarmious!I mean, Expellimellius! I — oh, sorry, Marietta!" Cho had managed to set fire to her friend's robe as Harry passed by observing them. Cho had looked up at him, barely noticing her friend panicking to put out the flame. "You made me nervous, I was doing all right before then!"

Harry had seemingly turned awkward, not understanding whether or not to be kind or honest as he spoke with uncertainty, "No, no, it was good, but-" she looked up at him between his lashes and the Hufflepuffs observe Harry become more uncomfortable by the minute. Stevie was a snickering mess and had Bambi elbow her in the stomach to shut her up. "It was lousy, but you can do it properly I know you can."

He had made to walk away but her slender fingers wrapped around his sleeve causing him to look back. Bambi's heart took a dip as she watched. "Could you show me? I don't think I'm doing the wand movement the best and I -"

"I'll get Frankie to help you while I observe the others." Harry had merely brushed her off knowing that he still need to visit everyone else, unknowingly pleasing a girl behind him. As he turned back, making his way over, they all desperate attempt to act casual, not wanting to show they were eavesdropping. Somehow Stevie statue pose had gone past him as he sent Frankie over, turning to Bambi. "do you want me to practice with you seen as I stole your partner?"

"Think you can handle my Expelliarmus, Potter," Bambi teased, facing the boy as her mind ran back to the moment she practice with Frankie. How had she done it? Harry had begun the chant the spell but Bambi mutter quickly in her mind as his wand flew into the air and straight into her hands. Smirking, Harry's eyes were wide and without noticing they had a crowd.

"Bloody hell," Ron said looking her up and down, shocked.

Hermione walked over amazed, "That was wandless magic, Bambi. It's NEWT level magic. How did you do that?"

She was asking herself the same question. Unwillingly had she performed the magic and her intention remained to use her wand. Yet, there was an urge in her mind, imagining the movement beforehand had caused her to physical perform.

Harry was beaming at her the entire time they remained in the room and as they all dismissed excitedly reminiscing on the lesson, he had pulled her away, brushing her fellow Hufflepuffs away. Alone, he had begun to prep kissing onto her lips, causing the girl to giggle pushing lightly at his chest.

"Looks like I'm at the top of your class, eh?" she teased, sitting back down to the cushions as Harry guided her. Sitting down, the distance between them could easily break as he beamed back at her.

"A princess at the top of my class and also my girlfriend." He dug into his bag that he kept at his side as Bambi frowned her eyebrows, "People are going to think I have favourites. I got you this," he had unwrapped a layer of wrapping revealing an instant muffin making set.

Bambi was amazed and stunned at the same time, eagerly exploring the box before noticing the trademark stamp of Fred and George, "This isn't a prank is it?"

"No," he laughed, "they've asked me to choose a product for them to make and I ask them to dabble in the instant food business. Speciality being Muffins off course." There was fondness in his words as they watched the tiny oven pop and squeak before red light lit, and a large muffin fell into Bambi's hand.