Papi Anon is a Hottie (no cap)

You always believed that men in tuxedo look the best, until your eyes found themselves roaming over a hottie wearing a starch-white, fox-like mask. How did things get to this point, you had no inkling.

*********

It's dark and there's not a single syllable to be heard. You have no clue since how long you've been kidnapped and locked up in the room. Restraints are straining your wrists and your legs are going more numb with each passing second. Your mouth is dry and eyes are blood-shot.

A tall silhouette stands before you. His face is covered but you, upon squinting your eyes, can see his hair neatly combed.

"Princess." One word and his raspy voice is enough to send tingles down your spine.

Your voice is caught up in your throat, even though you badly want to ask his reason for holding you in restraint.

"Shh..." His footsteps are approaching you and he brings his face close enough. "If you behave tonight, I'll whisper binary codes into your ear."

Your heart is racing sporadically, but you try your best to keep calm.

He chuckles and ever-so-lightly kisses your cheek, and you feel something bottle up in your stomach.

You need to get away from this stranger but you don't want to.

********

A/N: Plis keel meh 🙂