Late Work

Shuhua met Yuqi on the lobby and Yuqi put her arm around Shuhua's shoulder and both walked happily to a restaurant nearby.
- Can you believe that she is actually a nice person??

Yuqi said looking at Shuhua while they walked beside each other, Shuhua had a huge smile on her lips by how excited Yuqi was with her new job.

- I am happy she is nice,  I really don't know about my boss... She seems inviting but also she has cold eyes at the same time, and a calming voice...

They stopped in front of a small but yet inviting Chinese restaurant; Yuqi opened the door to Shuhua and then she goes right behind her, both entered greeting the staff and they greet back. They speak with them in Korean but then they quickly switch to Chinese to be comfortable for all. Shuhua and Yuqi have a special bond fora long time and is something that no one can replace it, They live together and they were 24/7 together back in Taiwan.

- I might be late home today, but I'll let you know. Okay??
Yuqi said and Shuhua agreed, They were eating while talking about work and Shuhua looked at her clock 1:53pm

- Yuqi, I need to go.
She said and Yuqi put a good amount of cash way more than they actually ate and both left the restaurant .
They were now holding hands going back to Shuhua's work place.

- If I can,  I'll pick you up. My dad said the car will arrive tonight. 
Shuhua smiled, finally at least the would be able to take a road trip soon.

As soon as Shuhua got to the floor she works in she saw Soojin coming out of her personal washroom; The older looked at Shuhua and moved her hands fast telling the girl to come to her office. Shuhua's steps were firm and slow she knocks in the glass door anyways and enters.

- Yes, Ma'am?
Shuhua was trying her best to show all the respect her parents taught her.

- We have a meeting in less than 40 minutes so just make sure that you are also ready yourself. This meeting has to last less than 2 hours or that means trouble.

Soojin Said in a told sharp tone, her eyes were locked into Shuhua's eyes; Soojin finally tells Shuhua to leave and the younger bids her goodbye. She is now sitting  on her chair looking at some brand deals that came to her desk. She was so focused that did not noticed another staff by her side, once she notices she takes a back with her hand on her chest.

- O..Omo, you scared me.
The blonde girl giggles a little and stretches her hand.

- I am Minnie,I am the co-founder of this company.

Shuhua doesn't think twice and stands up bowing and then holds the hand given to her shaking it gently.

- Hi,I'am Yeh Shuhua Ma'am.

- Oh so you are the so waited secretary.

Shuhua's mind went totally confused for a while. " So waited ?"  What did she mean by that?

- Wha do you mean?
Shuhua asked and even dropped the honorifics.

- Well, Soojin couldn't stop talking about how grateful she was of having a new secretary that didn't sound like a total nuts over work. Soojin does like to stay late working, but she saw you as an opportunity to step down a little bit.  You are very new in everything and Soojin has been working 24/7, also she couldn't stop talking about how pretty you look ...
but that is just between us, okay?

Minnie winked an Shuhua only nodded feeling her cheeks burning as they turned light pink. Soojin comes out of  her office.

- Minnie, what are you doing?
Minnie laughs and Shuhua bury her face on her palms and Minnie  just looks around.

- Me?
She point at herself and continues
- Nothing, You know just wanted to know our new friend.

Soojin roll her eyes feeling a little angry without knowing why.

-She is MY secretary not your friend, let's go we are already almost on the time for the meeting. 

Shuhua, Minnie and Soojin walked to the conference room. Once they were in had about 32 other people mostly women really well dressed waiting for their CEO to come. Soojin then sat on the bigger chair and Minnie sat by her other side she looks at Shuhua to also sit beside her, she only obeys and the meeting finally starts.

- Well, we are pretty sure that it will only get better from here, right?? 
Soojin was looking at the financial team.

- Yes, Ma'am. The branch in Australia is doing very well, we actually getting double of the last month earnings.

Soojin Smiles brightly.

- That is what I like to hear. The Taiwan branch will be opening when?
Now It was Minnie talking.

- It will open in 4 days, Miss.

Minnie looks at Soojin with a light smile.

- I'll leave it to Soojin to go for the opening this time, I need to go to the Thailand branch I miss my parents as well.

Minnie then stood up.
- Well, I have a flight in 2 hours. Make sure that everything is ready for Soojin in 4 days and also I need someone to the financial team to come with me right now.

Miyeon was the person Minnie was expecting and as expected she was the first to stand up following behind Minnie after bidding her goodbye to Soojin.

-I guess this concludes the meeting, please I look forward to seeing you guys on the next meeting once I am back from Taiwan...

8:58pm

Soojin and Shuhua were the only ones left in the building, Shuhua had got many calls from Yuqi and she texted her that she would be the one going home late.  Soojin was now waiting for Shuhua to enter her office , as the younger does she sits on the chair and Soojin starts the talk. 

- You have to come with me to Taiwan, I know nothing of mandarin and I would appreciate your presence as we have to stay there for the weekend.

Shuhua felt actually quiet happy about that, it means that at some free time she would be able to visit her parents but she worried about Yuqi. She really hates sleeping all alone, and if Shuhua stays  the weekend away she would go back home to a Sulky Yuqi .

- Sure, Ma'am.

- Drop the honorifics, is too late at night for that. Are you hungry ?
Shuhua nods.

- Let me  order us some food and then we should get going, I'll take you home...