"It's called truth or drink." She smiled.

"Do you want me to meet Voldemort with a hangover tomorrow, Lils?" Juli laughed.

Peter whimpered at his name. "Call him you-know-who!"

Lily just rolled her eyes and laughed softly. "You'll be asked a question. You either have to answer with the truth or take a sip."

There was a murmur of agreement as everyone smiled in excitement and anticipation.

"Why don't you start, Evans?" Sirius smirked.

"Okay. I am not a coward." She grinned. "Do your worst, Black."

"Alright..." He said, pretending to think for a moment. "What do you think about our boy Jamesie here?" He clapped James on the back as he blushed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Um..." Lily's cheeks were now as red as her hair.

"Go on!" Juli nudged, as she took another sip.

"Easy there, Juli. You are almost through the bottle!" Remus exclaimed.

"I love how it burns my throat." Juli winked. "Don't move the discussion to me. We are talking about Lils."

"Fine..." Lily huffed. James was looking at her expectantly. "I feel that he is smart, and kind, and the most loyal person I have ever met..."

"Evans..." Sirius warned.

"Oh, what the hell!" Lily said as she took a sip.

"Oh come on!!!" Juli protested as everyone booed.

"Moving on!" She said, and looked at Peter.

"Sure." He squeaked.

"Oh, I have one!" James exclaimed. "Which one of us is your favourite. There is no way you don't have a favourite!"

"But I love all of you equally." He replied.

"Sure. And I am the queen!" Sirius laughed. "Tell us Wormy!"

Without meeting anyone's eyes, he took a gulp.

"This is no fun." Remus said. "I'll go next."

"Alright. I'll ask." Lily said. "Now, Remmy. Was it Gwenog Jones you were snogging in the library earlier today."

"What?!"

"You didn't tell us?!"

"How could you?!"

"Moony!!"

Everyone said at the same time as his cheeks flushed.

"Well... er, yeah." He said shyly. "I was going to tell you but we wanted to celebrate Ms. Brave so it slipped my mind to tell you."

"You were kissing a girl and it slipped your mind?" Juli chuckled and shook her head. "Unbelievable."

"It was a mistake! I forgot to tell you." He exlaimed. "It James' turn now."