She smirked as she felt a well built arm wrap around her gut that pulled with the strength of eight body builders.

"Fucking finally, beat his ass All Might!" Reia yelled as All Might moved near the speed of sound.

All Might was not nearly as taken aback as he should have been by what looked like a teenager ordering him to beat someone's proverbial ass, since the slime was a ball of sludge, like a low level enemy.

"Look at me, admonishing you and not living up to my own words. Heroes... Are always putting themselves in harm's way!"

All Might pulled his arm back, and let loose a Might-y blow.

"TEXAS SMASH!"

Reia could hear You Say Run playing in the background, as she watched All Might's powerful display.

At some point though as All Might basked in the glory of his many... Many... Many fans, Reia and Midoriya were pulled aside to be scolded for rushing in to the fight.

"You two were reckless, and could have gotten killed!"

Bakugou at the time, was praised for his quirk and large ass lungs.

"You have a powerful quirk, when you become a hero, I hope to see you at my agency."

But Reia wasn't having that shit.

"Excuse me, but Powerloader and Kamui Woods, but didn't he save that kid's life?"

The two heroes turned to the girl, and focused on her, "He rushed into a hazardous area and nearly escalated the situation. If All Might hadn't stepp-"

Reia interrupted, "If my friend here didn't run in, All Might wouldn't of had time to step in, that bot over there would have died, while you stood on the sidelines and watched."

Reia was yelling at the heroes, and had gained the attention of some of the media.

"Listen girl, you and your friend can still be brought in for Vigilantism, so be quiet before we shove you in a cop car for your stunt."

Reia chuckled, and waited a bit before talking again, "You see Mr. Loader, neither me or my friend used a quirk, meaning that you can't bring us in since Vigilante laws only cover Quirk usage, and therefore, you can't touch us, legally that is." Reia began to laugh a bit more, "How does it feel, that licensed pro heroes got out done by children who didn't even use their quirks. Hell, for all you know I may be completely quirkless, and me and this kid still completely out did you in the saving the hostage department!" Reia was laughing at the red faces of the heroes trying to scold her and Midoriya, until they left her and Midoriya alone, since they were being recorded by media.

'That will stay with them for a hot minute, heh.'

At some point, Reia started walking with Midoriya to his house.

"So... What's your name?" Reia, master of conversation, at your service.

"Uhh... It's Izuku... Izuku Midoriya! Can I ask, why are you following me?"

"I dunno, I'm kind of homeless, so I was gonna ask for like a sandwich or something, then I would get out of your hair."

Midoriya blinked owlishly, before speaking up, "You can stay with me if you like!"

Reia chuckled a little, "I never even gave you my name, and your offering to let me live with you? What if I was like, secretly a murderer or something?"

Midoriya blushed a bit, before talking with a glint of determination in his eyes, "You wouldn't be a criminal, you saved Kaachan's life, and didn't even know him, and the name thing can be easily fixed!"