"Yes I said no, I let you talk so imma talk."

I couldn't even look at him. I simply just wanted to fight him.

"My feeling fa you was growing to strong and I got attachment issues. So before I let myself do all that I got another person to distract me from you. Yeah I know that's fucked up but I didn't know what to do. Yo vibe different, you pretty as hell, youn let yo guard down, you smart and you got sum goin fa yo self. It's hard to find a chick like that out in Miami"

"So why you let her go?" I asked him.

He grew silent.

"Exactly. Welp get out I'm so over this shit with you I swear."

"So that's it?" He asked me. I mugged him.

"Yeah that's it. You fucked it up not me"

"Imma make it up to you mama"

"Nah youn gotta do shit but go home to yo girl"

"Why you keep bringing her up foe?"

"Dezmond get the fuck out fa sock yo ass"

"I'm dead ass ion even date shorty no more" he said standing up and grabbing his keys.

"I give zero fucks about who you fuck with dezmond just please leave"

"Aight man. But like I said imma make it up to you" he said walking out the door.

"Mhmm"

                             $$$

3 days later...

I was sitting on my bed with diamond and Amiri as I got a unknown call on my phone.

"Hello?"

"All y'all bitches fake as fuck!" I head through the phone and I immediately scrunched my face up

"And you areeee?"

"You know who the fuck this is"

Then it clicked damariyah. I put the phone on speaker and pressed mute.

"Damariyah on the phone" I told diamond and amiri.

"The fuck she want?" Amiri asked, I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Hellooooo!"

"I hear you girl damn. What you want?"

"Ever since I left with my cousins y'all don't talk to me no mo and ion like that. How you invite yo sixteen year old sister to go get drunk with you but not me and my cousins."

"First of all we ain't get drunk and she barely drunk so mind yo business. And second of all I can't be fake to a bitch I don't fuck with. The moment you walked out that door is the moment me and you was done talking"

"Right" diamond co-signed.

"Is that diamond? Girl shut the fuck up cause you let tray hit on the first day"

"And did and what about it? You dick pressed?"

Amiri and I laughed.

"NOOO WAYYY!" Amiri said laughing.

"Ohhhh Amiri there too? Girl shit yo lame ass up you needa go back mute, it was way better when you barely spoke"

"Girl shut yo ran through ass up. Don't be mad you lost all yo friends and have nothing to do with your life anymore but be miserable" Amiri shrugged and went on her phone.

"That's ok cause I got sum fa all y'all!" She yelled through the phone and hung up.

"Welp y'all hungry"