But he's so kind...

He's making an effort to be better.

BUT HE KILLED USHIJIMA AND SEMI! And almost Emiko and my parents...

-

"Mrs.Tendō I need you to calm down." The cop reported.

"Fucking calm down?! My son can be a possible killer and the last known whereabouts you've guys seen of him was in a fucking car that drove into a river!" She shouts.

"We understand your frustration, but yelling won't solve anything."

"It might! I mean for fucks sake what type of police men are you!" The small woman began to pace back and forth while ranting on.

"We're trying our best to work with what we have."

"My son is not healthy, he has mental issues, me and his father have known this since he was little. You can't arrest him."

"Ma'am we have reason to believe that he killed two of his former school members, and he has a girl held captive, there's no way he's not going to get arrested."

"That's bullshit, I've seen you cops pass off multiple homicides for mental illness." She argues back.

"Well if your son doesn't turn himself in pretty soon, things could get worse for him, but you know if he tries to contact you and you don't inform the police you could be getting yourself in trouble."

-

"Is the ramen good?" Tendō asks.

"Yeah, I like it."

"Good I added my own little touches to it!" He cheered.

It was silent between you two for the rest of the time, besides the tv noises, occasionally Tendō would try to start up a conversation but you would just dry respond back to him.

"Satori how'd you feel?" You ask.

"How'd I feel what?"

"How'd you feel when you killed your best friend... I mean Semi as well, did you feel hurt?"

"I don't want to talk about that, I want to feel happy stop talking about that (y/n)." He snapped back.

"Why don't you want to talk about it?"

"(Y/n) stop already! The past is the past." He shouts slamming the bowl on the coffee table and stomping to the bedroom.

Why won't she just give it up already.

I mean I fucking brought her here and she's still thinking about those two idiots.

I get it I killed them, but I did it for her.

THIS WAS ALL FOR HER!

I fucking risked my life to be here right now.

"(Y/n)! Get your ass in here right now!"

You jumped from how the loud the male was, but quickly you stumbled into the bedroom and stared at the male who was pacing back and forth.

"Lay down." He demanded.

-

He did it again, he was being rough and cold again, you had told yourself that you'd try your best to not make him upset so he wouldn't hurt you, but sometimes you'd forget yourself.

He got up and left you in the bedroom, naked and scared, soon enough you heard the bath water run from the other room.

Is he so kind now?

No...

Turn him in!

There's now way, the phone signal is bad out here.

He walked back in the bedroom and carried your body into the bathroom and to the bath, he wasn't speaking, he just left you there while the bath water filled up.

Once he came back he himself got into the tub with you, and began loathing your body with soap humming to himself.

"why'd you do it?" You mumbled.

"Do what?" He replies.

"I said it hurt you didn't stop."

He didn't reply, he just kept scrubbing your body with soap, it seems everytime you'd confront him about something bad he's done he'd shut down.

He began to hum trying to clear out his negative thoughts, while you just sat there and let the boy handle your body.

I love her.

I need to control my anger.

I'm hurting her.

I need to stop that.

Or she'll stop loving me.

-

"I don't understand do you guys no where my son is!" Mrs.Tendō shouts at the head chief.

The small middle aged woman had been at the police department for days back and forth, not to mention this day specifically almost 6 hours she's been there,  for questioning and DNA scanning.

"Ma'am currently we have no leads other than the evidence that you know."

"This is nonsense, what type of cops are you." The woman snapped.

"Hey chief, we've got an lead." An investigator officer announces into the room.

"Finally."