Getting Stuck

Sam looks through the front of the building first, thinking if it's some little girls, they might be at the front to ask for any help. She walks to the front and doesn't see anyone. "I wonder why someone would leave this here? I didn't see it when we came in here, nor did I see anyone come in here and drop it." Savannah tries to put up the stuffed animal, but it's latched onto her. "What the heck? Why is this stuck to me?!" She tries pulling, and tugging to try and get it off, though it was no use. She didn't have much strength due to the position her arms were in. Not even the tail would come off loose. The whole stuffed animal was stuck, attached to her. She tries to pull it off, but feels like it's tugging on her skin too. "What is going on!!?" She tries to stand up to find Sam, but she can't stand up. She can't move her legs. "What happened to my legs?! Oh god!! I'm never gonna be able to walk, kick, or even go swimming ever again!! I need to find Sam!!"
Savannah falls onto her chest, and starts pulling herself with her arms. About halfway towards the door, she feels. Something moving, up, around, and down her legs. The stuffed pink wolf is growing. She tried pushing it away from between her arms and hands, but it wont bulge. Trying as hard as she can to try and get it off her legs, she tries ripping it off. It doesn't give in. She sees her skin, fused with the fabric of the stuffed animal. "What the HELL!!?? How is this possible?!" Sam comes back into the pool area and sees Savannah on the ground, panicking. "What's wrong Savannah?!" "This! It attached to my skin and I can get it off! You need to call someone for help!" "You think I can help? Im sure I can pull it off." "Trust me, you can't. Now go Go find someone for help!" Sam gets up and runs out of the door, trying to find a phone.

Sorry that this halter was so short. The next parts will be longer. If you see any mistakes please tell me! As I haven't written much and may not notice the mistakes!