Chapter 2

Pretty bored today so I'm gonna update! Hopefully you liked the first chapter!! I hate that I made Niall the main bully but trust me it will get better !! Haha hopefully ! Okay enjoy

Read on:

-------->

Re-cap:

All I could remember was waking up on the side walk, that next morning.

( Aidens pov)

I brushed the dirt off my face and wiped away my dried up tears. My face was sticky and I was beat up and weak. I slowly tried to get up. My legs were like twigs, could snap any second. As I reached my feet a car passed by and splashed me with water. This day couldn't get any worse !

When I arrived home , I saw Niall outside him house with his friends. They were laughing and staring at me, Probly cuz I looked like shit from being beat last night. I walked inside to find my parents sitting in the kitchen.

shit

This day was fixing to get even worse. I slowly attempted to go upstairs but I was stopped

" WHERE THE HELL WHERE U ALL NIGHT!" My mother screamed

"Why do u care.." I whispered I guess I didt have the guts to scream it back, who knows what she would do to me.

" YOUR SUCH A SLUT! GET OUT!" My dad yelled

My eyes filled with fear, STarted to water. My dad was walking closer and closer to me. What was he gonna do! I started to run from him but he cought up. He grabbed my hair and started to drag me outside. I kept screaming and trying to pull away but that just seemed to make it worse. We finally reached the door and then picked me up and through me outside. I landed on the grass , thankfully not the concrete. I heard the door slam shut and my dad scream

" LITTLE BITCH STAY OUT!"

My eyes filled up with tears, my head hurt really bad and I was weak. Just as I thought I was away from all the pain I was stopped by Niall. I began to cry even harder knowin that I was Probly goin to get beat again.

" Go Go Away! You have put me through enough!" I yelled nervously of what he was gonna do. I dried some of my tears then looked up, Niall was still standing there. I tried crawling away but He was in my way everytime.

" Your not going anywhere!" He snapped

" Just p-L--please leave me alone!" I shouted. Iv Been crying my eyes out for about an hour. I was enable to move or even get up.

" Good God , Little baby stop crying! " Niall screamed at me.

( Nialls pov)

" Good God, little baby stop crying!" I screamed at Aiden. She had Ben crying for about an hour! How many tears can she have!! I slowly sat down next to her, as I waited for her to stop her sobbing and talk to me. Which never happen. I picked her up and she began to scream her head off!

" STOP SCREAMING!!! I'm not gonna hurt you!" I mumbled

Her screams seemed to get softer and less frequent. I took her into my house and laid her down on my couch. She seemed to be alittle bit more calm.

" Thank you for screaming , I think you bursted my hear drumb! " I shouted

Her eyes looked weak and I could tell she was falling asleep. I sat down next to her. Her eyes got slower and slower. About 5mins later she crashed, she had fallen over onto my chest. She slept so peacefully. I just wish she knew the truth.

( Aiden pov)

I felt something hard under my head, no pillow was like that. I turned over and opens my sleepy eyes. It was Niall!! I WAS LAYING ON NIALL!!! WTF HAPPEN!!!! I flopped myself onto the floor making sure I was away from Niall! I couldn't believe I was in his house sleeping on his chest!!! Who knows what he will do to me! I began screaming over and over again!!!

" What's wrong!!" Niall shouted

" WHAT'S WRONG!! Are u a fucking idiot!!! You have trapped me in your houses!!!! " I screamed

" Calm down please! " he answered

" CALM DOWN! I'm not calming down! I want out of here!" I bursted out crying

He slowly got up and walked towards me. I began screaming , afraid of what he was about to do.

" STOP FUCKING SCREAMING!!!" He snapped at me! I began to cry over and over again! Please please please help me. I fell to the floor in Tears not being able to control myself.

I just kept crying while Niall look pretty pissed. He's the one who brought me here !!

" Fine you want out!!! GET THE FUCK OUT!! I was only trying to help you little bitch!" He screamed

My head shot up at him. Trying to help? Are you serious! He had bullied me for 3 years and now he want to help?? YAH RIGHT! Iv heard those words before! It only leads to more pain!

" GET OUT!" He screamed while coming over to be an yanking my hair and pulling me out the door. My eyes were filled with fear. I just wannted to go home! I slowly stood up and took in my surroundings , I was outside alone, with no place to go. I got up an wobbled to the side walk. I didt no where to go. After I thought about it for awhile I went over To Kendall's house.

I washed up alittle in the pond so I didt look like i had Ben beat!

" Hey, Aiden , nice seeing you today!" Kendall said. I walked in and headed up stairs to her room.

" OMG I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMTHING!" She shouted

" Okay spill" I mumbled trying to hold in my pain.

" so I was walking down the hall the other day and there was his kid that was just perfect! He was Hott! Like go hard to describe kinda hot!! " she mumbled

" Haha, who was it?" I asked

" Niall Horan? You Probly don't know him. We had lunch together the other day, he so sweet!" She shouted

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. SWEET? He's no where close to it!

" oh....Huh, yah your right I don't know him!" I lied

" We'll you would of liked him alot!!! " she shouted

"Yah, I don't think I would." I cried trying to hold back the tears

" he was describing the girl he liked and it sounded alot like you!!" She muttered.

Haha yah u doubt that!

" What did he say about her?" I questioned

" He said, she had blonde curly hair, that was always in a knot, she was short, thin, perfect eyes, and that she hated him for many reasons!" She answerd

" did he say the reasons?" I asked

"Just one of them, that she only hated him for what he dose to

Her and that she has no clue on why He had to do those things!"

My heart stopped and I began to breath heavy! My eyes filled with tears . I couldn't listen to it any longer.

" I gotta go,! Bye!" I yelled and darted out the door. I tried so hard not to believe her words but it was all adding up. I ran down an ally and cried there. My tears fell down like rain.

~

" who's down there?" A voice asked

I cried loader as I heard foot steps coming closer to me. My fear was getting worse.

" Don't cry everything's gonna be alright!" The voice said again. I tried not to look up at who it was. I kept my head in my hands avoiding the subject that there's Somone next to me.

" IM SO SORRY, I never meant to hurt you! " the voice said but this time it was getting further away. I opened my eyes and looked up but there was no one there. I stood up to look around but I didt find anyone

" HELLO?" I shouted but there was no answer. Who was there and why where they saying Sorry?

***************************************************

Sorry it's so short!! Hope you like it tho!! I feel like I'm rushing this? Comment yes or no if I am or am not!! Thanks(; idk why but I don really like this chapter

VOTE,COMMENT,FAN PLEASE!! Check for updates (; BYEx