"Dani, you're rapidly losing oxygen." Mia's voice sounded in her ear.

"We're too high up, you're running out of air."

She nodded, gasping for breath. "Yeah, that makes sense. Activate Protocol 19."

"Activating Iron Spider."

The nano tech Tony and Dani had been working on spread out over her body and she was soon encased in a hybrid of her own suit with Tony's. It looked like the Spiderwoman suit but the material was all Iron Man - plus the hood of course.

"Friday, send her home."

"What?! No!" The parachute deployed, and she was propelled away from the spaceship.

She quickly shot a web, and wound up at the bottom of the donut as the metal spider legs retracted out and kept her place so she could get inside. She climbed up, and walked through an opening in the side. "Well, there's no going back now," were her last words as she looked down at Earth getting tinier and tinier and the doors of the spaceship closed.

"Dani, would you like to run a refresher training course on the new features of your new suit?"

"What- MIA no I don't have time for that right now."

"Alright. Would you like me to remind you later?"

"Yeah sure, just not in space okay, wait til we're back on Earth."

Dani made her way through the space donut, and got to where Tony was talking to Dr Strange's cloak. She decided to stay in the shadows for a while, and think about the best way to alert Tony of her arrival.

"Wow, you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear aren't you?" Dani for some reason took that as her cue to jump down from the wall and land next to her mentor.

"Yeah uh speaking of loyalty..."

"What the-" Upon getting over his initial shock, Tony now seemed angry with a hint of worry. "You should not be here."

"I was gonna go home..." He gave her a look. " Ok, so I wasn't actually gonna go home-"

"I don't wanna hear it."

"But it was a hell of a long way down and I just thought, I'm an Avenger, this shit is my job-"

"And now I gotta hear it."

"And this suit - love it by the way - is ridiculously intuitive. So if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here."

Tony's eyes widened. "What did you just say?"

Dani shrugged. "Well technically, the suit decided to attach itself to the side of the ship and I just happened to be in it-" Upon seeing the vein on his forehead start to pop out, Dani's sentence began fizzling out. "And now I'm here in space."

"Yeah. Right where I didn't want you to be." Tony gave her his disappointed mentor look. "This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip."

"I've never been to Coney Island," Dani mumbled, which Tony ignored.

"It's a one way ticket. You hear me? Don't pretend like you thought this through, you didn't."

"No. I did think this through." Dani protested what Tony was saying.

"You could not have possibly thought this through."

"We're Avengers, right? You- you made me an Avenger. Nick Fury said the Avengers were created to protect the earth from things it can't protect itself from. This seems to classify as that kind of situation."

He just sighed.

"I know you're worried about me Tony, but I can handle it. I've been trained by you and Nat and all the Avengers - I can do this."