𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

En başından başla

i nodded and noticed my cramps stopped, so i logged it on a notepad, quickly writing it down.

once we were all ready, leo drove to the hospital as i groaned in pain.

"i'm gonna need an epidural for sure--this is the worst pain...i've ever felt," i said in between groans.

"i know. i don't like seeing you like this," he said and stopped at a red light stroking my fine hair.

∞ THE NEXT DAY

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ LOS ANGELES COMMUNITY HOSPITAL ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"push!" yelled the doctor as the others held my feet up and in place--leo gripping hardly onto my hand.

i groaned loudly and gave it all i had. i had an epidural, but this was a big thing to push out obviously.

"deep breath honey," said one of the nurses. "she's almost out!" yelled the other nurse.

"you're doing great," leo almost whispered as beads of sweat balled on my forehead.

"okay deep breath in...and push down! one, two, three..." she continued to ten and i let out my breath.

"open your eyes!" she yelled as the room broke into joy and the baby wailed.

leo and i immediately broke down into tears as the doctor held her to me--she automatically went to my boob for milk.

"awhhh!!" they yelled as leo touched her cheek and i looked up at him--the biggest smile in the world.

"we did it," he said and left a kiss on my lips. "wow..." i said in between cries. "she's so pretty!"

"do we have a name for the little princess?" asked the doctor as she dipped the baby's feet in ink and then onto the birth cerificate.

leo looked at her with tears streaming down his face and a joyous smile.

"her name is francesca adela dicaprio," he said and looked back down at her. she stopped crying and nestled her head into my chest.

"perfect!" she wrote it down in script on the long line.

"look at her little hands," leo gave francesca his finger and she gripped it.

"wow she's strong," i said and smiled at him.

"she is," said a nurse.

∞ 4 YEARS LATER ∞

∞ INSTAGRAM

delaneyhafstrom

delaneyhafstrom ✅