Episode 1

Jungkook P.O.V

Walking down the halls of the fire castle, my home. Making my way to my father's office to talk about the upcoming ball that has been happening every year for the past millions of years.

I knock on the black door that leads into my father's office, after hearing a reply to enter, I turn the golden door knob and walk in the big office.

Dad: "son, you took your time coming here" my father said with a wide smile on his face making me confused.
Me: "sorry dad, but, what's with the big smile?" I ask as his smile widens.
Dad: "well my son, as you know, the ball where that kingdoms all attend to is tomorrow night" he said as I nodded.
Dad: "well tomorrow is going to be extra special, as the ice kingdom had just announced that they will be attending as well".

My eyes widened hearing that. No one has seen anyone from the ice kingdom in over 25 years. They had just disappeared and lost contact with everyone out of no where. There were rumours saying that they were scared since a war between the ice kingdom and water kingdom was about to happen, but that wouldn't make sense since the ice kingdom is the strongest kingdom out of all of the others. So the ice kingdom would have won anyways.

Dad: " apparently though, the ice king and queen had a daughter. They said that she will be attending instead of them." He said, I was shocked.
Dad: "i know, I'm shocked too.the fact that no one knew of her is crazy. But I must warn you my son. At the ball, make sure to not get on her bad side. If we know one thing, she will be the most powerful person in all these kingdoms. I fear, that she may use that advantage one day" my father said in a stern tone of voice.

Jungkook: "father, if they had a daughter, then why would they hide her from everyone?". I said
Dad: "who knows son, but one thing is for sure. They obviously thought this through well."

TIME SKIP- 8PM

Here I am with my friends yoongi, taehyung and jin.

Taehyung: "i can't believe that the ice kingdom is finally showing themselves again".
Yoongi:"i know right. The last time anyone had seen someone from the ice kingdom was 25 years ago, and whenever someone tried to go to their castle, the most deadliest beasts would come out and kill every single one of them."
Jin:"it was like, you could see the castle from a distance, but you would die if you ever went near it."
Jungkook:"its strange. They disappear, but come back and with a daughter that can be either the most deadliest threat.........or the most amazing shield".

As I said that the others all looked at me with a 'what the hell" face.

Jin:"what do mean 'the most amazing shield'."
Jungkook:"my father said to not be on her bad sad, otherwise she could easily destroy us. I mean he has a point. She is the daughter of one of the most powerful kingdoms, and not only that, her parents hold such great power".
Yoongi:"yes but don't forget, she would be the same rank as you. I mean you also come from one of the most powerful kingdoms, and your parents hold great power as well. Ice and fire, they are both so deadly. When ice kingdom isn't around, the others are afraid of fire kingdom. When fire kingdom is around, other kingdoms are afraid of the ice kingdom. So I wonder who would be afraid of who, when both kingdoms are together".

Jin:" you know what's strange. My wife was the first one to know about this, before me. And I'm the king."
Taehyung:" that's funny Because....lisa also knew before me."

We all looked at eachother with furrowed eyebrows.

Jungkook:" We should all get some sleep guys. Big day tomorrow"

They all nodded. Jin left to his kingdom with taehyung and yoongi made his way to his room. I too made my way to room.

Rosé P.O.V

Here I am with jennie talking about tomorrow.

Rosé:" its fine jennie, I know how to control myself."
Jennie:" I'm just saying. If you feel yourself becoming enrage then you must tell me so we can leave straight away."
Rosé:" ok ok, now go to your own room so we can go to sleep".

She rolled her eyes and she got up and left. I lied down and got comfy in my bed. I wonder how tomorrow will turn out like.