Fake Boyfriend

Começar do início

After a second she went in and hugged him, after walking away. I dont know why it just made me angry.

I scowled then trudged away.

Y/N's POV:

After talking to Ron I made my way to the library to think. Then something hit me. I have to flirt with Ron to make it believable. Do we have to kiss too?

I grabbed a random book then sat down. I was reading until I was interrupted by.. Pansy. God this girl doesn't quit.

"What?" I asked entirely uninterested in what she has to say. "I heard your dating that weasle. Is it true?" She said.

"Yea.. what's it too you?" I looked back down to my book. "Draco's much better." I rolled my eyes. "Oh, did you want me to date him instead?" I said putting down my book.

She scoffed. "Ugh, no. I was just telling you." I smiled. "I really dont care." I said in a high pitched voice just to mock her.

She scoffed and smacked me square in the face. I looked at her with pure shock. I stood up and punched her in the nose, she stumbled back cupping her nose.

"What the fuck!?" She shouted. "Put your hands on me again you'll find yourself in the hospital wing." I smiled menacingly. She gulped then ran away crying.

I rolled my eyes.

(The next day.)

I groaned then got out of bed. Only to see Ron. I screamed, I was practically naked.

"What!?" He said concerned. "I dont know!? Maybe because your in my room I'm practically naked!?" He just had a dumbfounded face.

"Whatever. Anyways. We have to do something together to get your crush and mine jealous." He just said it as if it was normal.

"Um.. okay. That couldn't have waited?" He just rolled his eyes. "No." "So what did you have in mind?" I questioned sitting up. "We could kiss in front of them."

I just nodded. "That could work." I started to get excited.

(Outside of the library)

"Okay so there he is- dont look at him!" I smacked him on the shoulder. "Ow- okay.. so we just kiss?" I nodded.

We slowly started leaning in. Soon enough we kissed. I never thought my first kiss would be with Ron but Oh well.

Our lips moved in sync, he wasn't a bad kisser. To make it look real I wrapped my arms around Ron's neck and he put his hands on my waist.

I discreetly looked at Draco. He glared at the back of Ron's head, he looked a bit hurt too.. I closed my eyes again, and smirked into the kiss.

After a few second I pulled back for some air. Our lips were red and puffy from our previous make-out session. "Wow.." I said before looking over Ron's shoulder to see Draco practically pouting.

I looked to the opposite direction of him and saw Hermione looking quite annoyed. I leaned in Ron's ear and whispered. "Hermione's staring." I smirked. He started blushing.

"But dont look that's suspicious." He nodded, Then I pulled back ruffled up his hair then walked away.

I was walking to DADA, when I bumped into someone again. It was Draco.. "sorry.." I said. Brushing myself off with my hands. "It's fine." He said before walking away.

Really no snide remark? Hm.. strange. I just continued about my day, there were some strange things happening like in transfiguration Draco went to sit next to me. Well he didn't because Pansy begged him to sit with her.

She really did ruin everything. At lunch I looked over at Draco, he was staring at me. Once he noticed me looking at him he winked at me.

My face scrunched up, not with disgust but with confusion. Did he like me..? After lunch I was talking with F/N when suddenly I got pulled into a room.

"AH-! Ron? Is that you?" The room was dark so I couldn't see who pulled me in. "Nope." I recognized that voice. "Draco?!"

"Yep." I just scoffed. "What do you want?" Suddenly the lights switched on. "No need to get defensive. I wont hurt you.."

I rolled my eyes. "So what did you want?" I questioned. "I broke up with Pansy." He said pinning me to the wall. "What does that have to do with me?"

"Do you really like that Weasley?" He looked down still having me pinned to the wall. "So what if I do?" I said, crossing my arms. "Break up with him."

He said so naturally, like he says it every other day. "What!? Why!?" I scoffed. He rolled his eyes. "Because I want you."

My eyes widened. "I-" I got cut off with Draco's lips on mine. I stood there straight up I didn't dare move.

He pulled back and looked down. "So what do you say?" I didn't say anything.. I just kissed him.

I put my hand on his cheek, and kissed. His eyes widened after a second he kissed back. Suddenly the door swung open. It was Ron.

He just smirked. "Good job, now we stop pretending to date, I finally got with Hermione." I looked down all flushed.

"You two were pretending to be together? Why?" Draco said. "It was to make you jealous." Ron stated. I blushed harder.

"Oh really?" Draco looked at me and smirked.

𝕳𝖊𝖞𝖞𝖞, 𝕴'𝖒 𝖉𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘. 𝖇𝖊 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖚𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘. 𝕴 𝖜𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖈 𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘, 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖄/𝕹