sicheng licks around the head, his hand still pumping jaehyun's shaft. he presses his pillowy lips against the tip, hesitant, and slowly engulfs it in his mouth.

seeing the tears brim in sicheng's eyes, jaehyun wipes them away.

" it's okay win, don't do it if you can't ." he reassures. even now he's still concerned about sicheng, and sicheng thinks it's weirder if he's not in love with jaehyun by now.

sicheng doesn't listen. he sinks down even deeper and takes jaehyun's length fully until its head hits the back of his throat. it hurts a bit, but the way jaehyun caresses his hair gently and his words of encouragements are painstaking, so sicheng keeps going.

his head bobs up and down in a steady pace, tongue skilfully licking jaehyun's underside.

" fu – fuck, win ," jaehyun grunts, adam's apple bobs as he gasps for air. sicheng, the tease he is, has his hands firm on jaehyun's thighs so he can't rock his hips and thrust his cock in any further. " you're so good at this, pretty ."

sicheng hums, sending vibrations through jaehyun's dick. jaehyun guides him carefully, making sure not to hurt him even if not on purpose.

sicheng is absolutely beautiful like this. cheeks flushed peach-pink, plump lips swollen and shiny with spit, long black lashes fluttering, hair messy. his brown doe eyes are staring right into jaehyun's soul and jaehyun bites his bottom lip, whispering a string of cusses.

he looks especially pretty with a mouthful of cock – jaehyun's cock.

" win – winnie, I'm gonna cum –"

with that, jaehyun comes into sicheng's mouth. the chinese male doesn't pull back. he releases jaehyun's dick when the older finishes, heavy breathing with face red. sicheng swallows jaehyun's semen that was in his mouth; smiling up to jaehyun like an angel, as if jaehyun's dick isn't in his mouth a minute ago.

jaehyun pulls sicheng up to his laps, catching his lips into a kiss. he could taste his own cum but jaehyun doesn't mind, not when sicheng is grinding his hips against jaehyun's own, a hand on jaehyun's nape to pull him closer. jaehyun lifts his shirt a bit and draws circles on sicheng's hipbone mindlessly.

when they part, jaehyun looks up to sicheng like he's the eighth wonder of the world.

" winwinie ."

sicheng cradles jaehyun's face in his hands, smiling. " yes ?"

" let's make this official ."

a pause. sicheng stares at jaehyun like he couldn't comprehend what he said, lips agape. jaehyun rolls his eyes fondly and changes their position, pining sicheng to the mattress, a hand above sicheng's shoulder to prop himself up.

" be my boyfriend ." jaehyun says. it sounds more like a command.

" are you kidding ?"

" that'd be too cruel ," chuckling a little, jaehyun shakes his head. his hand idly caresses a side of sicheng's cheek as he stares down at the chinese. " I would never do that to you ."

" so like... you like me back ?" sicheng questions dumbly. his eyes are wide in disbelief.

jaehyun grins, heart eyes mirroring sicheng's own. he pushes strands of stray hair away from sicheng's face, admiring the chinese's beauty in silence, and leans down to kiss sicheng's temple. it's long and heartfelt. it's like he's pouring his soul into the kiss, something words couldn't describe. sicheng smiles to himself.

" like? I love you, baby. I asked you for time and you gave me plenty – and I'm sure now, I'm in love with you as much as you are in love with me ." jaehyun explains.

" ... for real ?"

" why are you doubting me ?" jaehyun says in mock offense. " do you want me to list the reasons why? because it'll be impossible and you'll cringe half-way through ."

sicheng giggles. jaehyun knows him well.

when there's no more words to be said, their eyes speak for them.

jaehyun leans in, hesitant – as if asking for permission. sicheng grabs him down and connects their lips. he wraps his arms around jaehyun, while jaehyun has his hand under sicheng's head, lips softly pressing against each other's.

even if they kissed a zillion times, this one feels different. it's real. there's no fireworks-exploding-in-the-background but it feels safe, secure, full of love – and a silent promise between themselves. a start of a new relationship.

breaking into a wide grin that it almost hurts, sicheng caresses jaehyun's face. it's something too good to be true, but sicheng knows it's real, that jaehyun is as smitten for him as he is.

" boyfriends ?" he asks for confirmation.

the older nods, bringing sicheng's hand to his lips and kissing it. " boyfriends ."

" this might sound cheesy but... I love you ."

" I love you more ." jaehyun smiles.

" I love you first ."

" are you turning this into a competition, pretty ?" jaehyun laughs. " 'cause we both know I will win ."

" fuck you ."

" do it yourself ." jaehyun challenges with a smirk. sicheng deadpans him, and knees jaehyun's dick, smiling smugly when jaehyun yelps.

there's many ways to say I love you — and, well, sex is one of them.

(later, when they tell their friends, jungwoo and taeyong congratulate them while doyoung grumpily gives a smirking johnny fifty dollars.)