Bill looked at Dipper, eyes brimming with happiness as he took a short breath and began his vows. "Pinetree, I know that I've made a lot of mistakes in my life but this isn't one of them. I've lived a long, chaotic and lonely life, but somehow when I see you I forget my past and feel human. Being with you and loving you is one of the best things I've ever decided to do. I know I've hurt you in the past and I don't deserve you, but I promise that your life from here on out will be filled with joy and happiness." Bill stopped and gestured for the ring bearer, teeth, to come over. When he did Bill grabbed Dipper's ring in one hand and gently grabbed Dipper's left hand. He smiled, looked at Dipper and continued, "Do you Mason Pines take me, Bill Cipher to be your husband?" Dipper smiled and started tearing up, "Yes!" He exclaimed breathlessly as Bill slid the ring on his ring finger.

"Dipper, your vows" Ford said and gestured for Dipper to speak. Dipper smiled at Bill and took his hands in his again. "Bill. I never thought I'd fall in love again, especially not after.........Gideon, much less with a dream demon that tried to kill me but here we are. I remember how scared I was when I found out who you were and how quickly the fear and doubt faded away once I learned I could trust you. You came back from the dead and out of nowhere and brought color back into my life, you made me whole again. You saved my life in more ways than one and I have no doubt that we'll have a long, happy and fruitful life." Dipper grabbed Bill's ring from Teeth who hadn't moved and grabbed Bill's left hand. "Bill Cipher do you take me, Mason Pines to be your husband?" Bill grinned, "Of course I do!" He exclaimed and Dipper slid the ring on his ring finger.

Ford smiled and looked at the two, "I now pronounce you two Husband and Husband, you may now kiss the groom." Ford announced and as soon as he finished Bill pulled Dipper into him making Dipper yelp. Bill leaned in and kissed Dipper and Dipper immediately kissed back. The crowd stood up and cheered, Bill and Dipper pulled away from each other and looked out to the others. Dipper smiled and Bill got an Idea, he quickly picked Dipper up making him yelp and carried him down the aisle bridal style. "BILL! Put me down!" Dipper exclaimed his face was now red, Bill chuckled and answered, "No can do my Pinetree~" "Wha- I- BILLLLLL!" Dipper whined dragging Bill's name out making him laugh, but he continued to carry him away.

They all went back to the Mystery Shack where Mabel had a small party arranged for them. "I can't believe you guys are together!" Mabel sniffled and wiped a stray tear; Bill chuckled and wrapped his arms around Dipper's waist while laying his head on his shoulder. "I can't believe It either." Bill said and placed a kiss on Dipper's cheek. Mabel squealed bringing everyone attention to her, she was about to say something but stopped when she heard a knock on the door. "......That's strange, I didn't invite anyone else......." Mabel said, Dipper decided to get the door. When Dipper pulled the door open he was surprised to see who was on the other side. "M-mom, D-dad?" Dipper stuttered and stumbled backwards. They rushed forward and tackled him to the ground in a hug.

"Dipper!" They both exclaimed and Maria, Dipper and Mabel's mom, continued. "We didn't think we'd make it, it's a relief we did. We heard you were getting married today and we didn't think we'd make it, but then someone by the name of Bill Cipher told us he'd get us here quickly and the next thing you know were 20 minutes away from the Mystery Shack!" "Wha- wait Bill?" Dipper asked as he and his parents got up, Mabel ran to her parents and Dipper walked up to Bill who had a grin on his face. "Surprise!" Bill yelled as he enveloped Dipper into a hug. "How did- what- when did you have the time to do this?" Dipper asked when he pulled away from Bill.

"Well when we got to the Mystery Shack I took your phone and told them about today. They were so far away so I decided to teleport them closer, I wanted to make you happy........ I knew you were upset that they couldn't come soooooo here we are." Dipper immediately reached up, grabbed Bills face and gave him a kiss, Bill was shocked but kissed back. When they pulled away Dipper smiled and hugged Bill, "Thank you." he whispered. Bill smiled and returned his hug; he opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. They pulled away from each other and looked to see who it was, Mark, Dipper and Mabel's father, he had his arms crossed and was grinning at the two.