Prologue

Queens, New York, The world is Populated with so much super heroes, In America, They have the Earth Mightiest heroes The Avengers, X-Men, and many more. However the world is different, In Japan, Their whole population is filled with some heroes, Many people their are born with powers or how they call it " Quirks" passed down from parents with quirks to their child's, and mostly they are not associated worldwide, But their Pro heroes are known around the world. They have a Private School named U.A High, And mostly the whole world doesn't know about it because it is a Hero school, and They don't want Villains to know about it, But all Super Heroes knows about it. We now are in the Middle of New york, Where Spider-man is web swinging from Building to Building, The web Slinger was called in by the Billionaire Playboy for assistance. The web slinger doesn't know what the deal is until he sees the Invincible Iron Man Flying.

Spider-Man started to web swing farther to reach Ironman, Ironman was still flying and Spider-Man reaches him as he was still swinging beside him. " Hey Mr.Stark! What's Up! What's the deal, Why did you called me?" Said Spider-man. Ironman turned his head to him slowly " Kid, we need your help with a Situation that's about the happen." Iron Man said as he turned his head back to see where he is flying.

" Oh! That's good to hear Mr.stark! I mean I wasn't busy with school work or anything you know." Spider-Man said a bit sarcastically, Ironman shaked his head slowly " is it to much?" Ironman questions. Spider-man does a little " Eh" while moving his head side to side " Not to much, But it is my Hardest subject and that's Algebra II". while the two were Heading to a Bridge, They see the Avengers Quinjet landed on the Road of the Bridge, Spider-Man eye lenses widen " Mr.Stark what is the Quinjet doing in the middle of the road!?" Spider-Man questioned to him.

" Because we have some Terrorist on that road" Ironman replied and He makes his rocket feet to boost more making him fly faster to the scene of the crime. Spider-Man felt a bit Scared from hearing the word Terrorist " Are you serious!?" Spider-Man tries to catch up to him. Once Ironman lands slowly to the Bridge as he walked slowly to a Bunch of white vans, The Quinjet slowly starts to open and Captain America and Black widow walk out of it, Captain America Takes out his Shield our from his back and Black Widow taking out a Pistol as she slowly aims the gun to the white vans.

Ironman Walks beside Captain America " What's the Catch Captain?" Iron Man said, Captain America looked at him " Bruce detected a Radioactive Nuclear bomb inside one of their vans, We don't know where they are planning to take it too, But that Bomb can cause a whole city to become a Dystopian Wasteland" Captain America Replied. Ironman eyes started to glow as he is scanning the vans to see what's Inside, The Scanner picks up Some men loading up their Guns and other Dangerous Weapons.

Spider-Man hops on top of a Regular Car " What do you see Mr.Stark?" Spider-Man questions, Ironman is still seeing the Terrorist loading up their guns, as one of them started to do hand signs, then he sees them attempting to leave the Van, Ironman quickly shouted " GET DOWN KID!" Ironman shouted, Trying to alarm the web slinger for what's about to happen. Spider-man's spidery senses started to tingle as he turns around quick enough to see some of the terrorist members aiming at him.

"To slow!" Spider-man teases them by shooting two of his web strings at their guns, pulling them away from the terrorist's hands. "Did your guy's moms ever told you not to play with guns-" before the webn slinger finished his sentence, his spidey senses started to tingle once more before he turns his head around quickly, just in time to avoid an arrow being fired at him. The web slinger avoided the arrow by doing a back flip and lands on the ground "What the heck was that arrow about?" Questioned Spider-Man, until a human figure lands on top of the car Spider-Man was at, the human figure was wearing a white cloak with a skeleton like mask.