Meanwhile, inside Gadodia house Parvati and Deendayal were trying to get the name of the person who sent the video about Lakshya out of Shekhar. Ragini was watching everything from behind a door. When he refused to speak, they snatched his phone to find out the name of the person themselves. They got angrier when found that it was Kavya. Ragini also felt betrayed, on her engagement day when Kavya revealed Lakshya's true self, Ragini thought that she was worried about her but here it looked like she had some hidden agenda. When they failed to get the name out of him, they snatched his found and browsed through his calls and messages. Parvati and Deendayal got very angry when they found out who had sent the videos. 

Parvati again went out and started accusing Swara. This time was ruthless and did not spare anyone. She started taunting them about their past - Shomi being a divorcee, Swara and Kavya being fatherless and Swara eloping. She kept assassinating their characters. Sobha also went in the defense of her daughter and granddaughters. Meanwhile, inside Gadodia's house, Deendayal emotionally blackmailed Shekhar to go outside and accept that Kavya sent the videos on her own accord. Outside in the angan, Sobha and Parvati were fighting. 

"Kaki bas kijiye, aapke pariwar ke problems ke zimmedar hum nahi." Shomi shot back.

"Chori mane kuch na bol. Phele apni iss beti se puch." Parvati retorted. Sobha called Kavya and asked her to testify. When Kavya accepted that she was the one who had sent those videos Shomi felt like she failed in parenting. Sobha was very angry, she didn't want to be involved in Ragini's engagement. She raised her hand to slap Kavya but Shekhar came and stopped her.

"Shekhar! Tu kyun inke bich main pad raha hai? Marne de inko bich main." Parvati said.

"Nahi maa. Kaki, jo kuch bhi hua usme Kavya ki galti nahi hai. Usse ye sab karne keliye humne bola tha. Hume na toh woh ladka kabhi pasand tha aur na hin pasand hoga." Shekhar announced. Parvati was shocked, how could he become his daughter's enemy. Deendayal slapped Shekhar and declared that only he has the right to decide whom Ragini will marry. Parvati couldn't believe it. How could he change so much? Ragini watched everything standing by the door. Sobha couldn't control herself and started laughing.

"Kitna tamasha karta hai tum log! Ek dum comedy night hogaya. Tumko maaf kar dia. Tumne meri family ke bareme itna bura bura bola, phir itna entertainment kiya. Yeh maafi tumko meri taraf se return gift."Sobha said, smiling. Deendayal ordered his family to come inside.

"Arre marwaran, jate jate ek baat sunlo. Phele tumhare chele main itna himmat nahi tha. Woh meri beti keliye kabhi nahi bola par aaj ek chote bache ke liye bola. Aapni poti ko bhatti main jhok rahi ho." Sobha said.

"Dida please, bas kariye. Ghar chaliye. Aap bhi chaliye maa." Kavya said and took them back inside. While returning, Sharmistha kept on staring at Shekhar. Once inside, Sobha erupted on Kavya.

"Tum unke ghar ke mamle main kyun padi?" Sharmistha asked. "Mujhe baar baar bejati karane ka koi shauk nahi hai."

"Sorry maa. Maine bas Ragini ki bhalai keliye kiye yeh sab. Woh toh Shekhar uncle ne itna kaha toh main maan gayi. Aakhir kar, woh meri behen hai na." Kavya reasoned.

"Humne tumhe sach iss liye nahi bataya taki tum emotional fool ban jao." Shomi replied.

"Kavi tu waada kar unke mamle main aage se nahi padegi."Sobha said.

"Par dida-"Kavya started but stopped herself. She thought for some time and then agreed to stay away from that family even if her heart was not in it. She thought that she will discuss this further with Swara when she visits.

"I am so proud of you. Kabhi kabhi insaan se galati ho jati hai par hume humesha unse sikhna chahia. Humara bharosa phirse mat todna, beta." Sharmistha said. One could hear the warning in her voice.