1.10) Mercy Part: I

Começar do início

"Well, we're here and he's not. So it's officially a big deal," Hawk said.

"Yeah, what if something happened to him?" Aisha asked.

Bert furrowed his eyebrows, "Like what?"

"Like he drove his car off a cliff or bought a gun and blew his brains out," Gaby said.

"No, Sensei would never kill himself. It's too p*ssy a move," Aisha said.

"Whatever. I mean, we're here. We're gonna have to do it without him," Hawk said.

"Do what without me?" They hear Sensei asked from behind them.

"Sensei," Gaby said.

"We didn't think you were gonna show up," Hawk continued.

"I may not always win, but I never back out of a fight," Sensei said.

"All right. Let's sign up," Miguel said.

"Not yet. There's one more lesson I have to teach you. You've all learned to strike first, to be aggressive, not be losers. O taught you to strike hard, put every ounce of your power behind everything you do. But I haven't taught you the third rule of Cobra Kai. No mercy. The older you get, the more you're gonna learn that life isn't fair. You wake up one morning feeling great, then life throws a spinning heel kick to your balls, takes a big steaming sh*t in your mouth. You get an F on a test, you get suspended, your car gets set on fire. Just when you think things are going good, everything falls apart. That's how it goes. Life shows no mercy, so neither do we. We do whatever it takes to keep our heads above the water. We do whatever it takes to keep moving forward. We do whatever it takes to win! Remember who you are. Your bada**! You don't give a sh*t! You kick a**! You're Cobra Kai," Sensei said before Miguel yelled, "Cobra Kai!"

"Yeah!" All the students yelled.

"All right guys, let's get down there and kick the sh*t out of everybody!"

"Yeah!" The students yelled again.

"No," Sensei said as Gaby took her gi out of her bag.

Sensei smiles, "You're not wearing those."

____________________________

Cobra Kai was waiting to be called when Gaby got a text from Sam.

Sam:
I've got good news and bad news.

Gaby:
What is it?

Sam:
The good news is, my dad is in a way better mood.

Sam:
The bad news is, my dad decided to come to the tournament.

Sam:
I tried to talk him out of it, but he wouldn't listen.

Gaby:
Holy sh*t

Gaby:
What the hell am I gonna do.

Sam:
Just ignore him and do your best.

Sam:
I'm sorry that this is how he's gonna find out, but I just want you to know that I'm proud of you.

Sam:
Do you best and kick some a**

Gaby:
Okay, thank you.

Sam:
Np, good luck!

Gaby:
Thnx 🥰

Gaby turned of her phone and put it in her bag and got into position with her teammates.

"Are you okay?" Miguel asked, noticing that Gaby was nervous.

"I don't know. Sam just texted that Daniel LaRusso is coming. I didn't tell him I was in Cobra Kai because she said he was in a bad mood and wouldn't be coming," Gaby said.

"That sucks, man," Miguel said.

"I know, sh*t is about to hit the fan," Gaby said before the announcer said, "From Reseda, returning to the tournament, we have--"

"Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!" The students chanted as they marched to their spots.

"Now that's what I call an entrance! And a bada** name for a dojo! Let's here it for Cobra Kai!" The announcer yelled before the crowd started to cheer.

"And finally, fighting unaffiliated from North Hills, we have Mr. Robby Keene," the announcer said before Robby came out and stood in-between Gaby and another team.

"Good luck, Robby. Whatever happens, no hard feelings, okay?" Gaby whispered.

Robby nodded, "Of course not, good luck to you too."

____________________________

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and have a wonderful week! :)

Published: 03/14/2021

Words: 1,115