Control

I'd like to thank @RebekahJones8 for this idea! I honestly had a difficult time coming up with this but I totally love a challenge! Hope you guys like it!

___________________________________________

"I want a rematch," I stared up at Kankuro.

Kankuro stared down at me, "Huh?"

"Don't 'huh' me," I poked him, "I want a rematch!"

A few nights ago, Kankuro and I played this game called too hot. He beat me and was in complete control of everything. I wanted to play it again. I could beat him, I knew I could! Kankuro smirked down at me and leaned in close.

"What if I beat you again," he asked, "What do I get besides fucking you?"

Blush ran across my cheeks, "Whatever you want."

He chuckled, "Okay. Let's go!"

He pulled me into our room and we sat on the bed. He bent down and pressed his lips to mine. Almost immediately, put tongues went into battle. I was practically sitting on my hands but I could still feel them tremble. We were each breathing heavily while still battling. Finally, he won and shoved his to guy in my mouth. I whimpered and squeezed my eyes shut.

After a few minutes of kissing, we were both out of breath. He bit my lip and growled sexily.

"Geez," I moaned, "You're still not giving up?"

He chuckled and kissed me again. I sighed and felt the tingling between my legs get worse. I felt hands on my knees nad for a second, I thought that they were mine until I felt weight move towerds me. My eyes shot open and stared at Kankuro. A smirk formed on his lips and he bent his head chuckling.

"Well, looks like my baby won," he kissed me again before laying down, "What do you have planned now?"

I bit my lip and bent down until my lips made contact with his. I sat on my knees and leaned into him. His hands lid up my shirt but I pushed his hands away and sat up giggling.

"I'm in control," I said, "Remember?"

He smirked up at me, "Just let me know when you want me to do something." I slipped his shirt off and threw it across the room. I did the same with mine and kissed him again. I trailed my lips down to this throat and nibbled at him lghtly. He moaned slightly and grabbed my hair. I did the same with him and sighed.

"Grab my ass," I moaned.

Without hesitation, he grabbed it roughly and I maoned loudly. A small growl escaped his lips as we pulled closer to one another. I sat up on my knees and I slipped my pants off.

"You're turn," I trailed my fingers against his chest.

He sat up on his knees and I felt his warm chest against mine. He slipped his pants off and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. We both moaned and I felt his hands reach into my panties. I pushed him back on the bed and leaned into him.

"I could you a little help darling," I smirked, "Un hook my bra for me please."

He did just that and threw it across the room. I pulled his boxers from him and dropped them to the floor. My face was red as I kissed his chest and massaged him. He groaned under his breath and it was so sexy that I was making me go crazy. I moved up towards his face and stared at him. My dark hair dropped over my shoulder and he brushed it away. A small smile formed on my face before I kissed him again.

After a while, I rolled onto my back and stared at him, "Take my panties off and then fuck me!"

He got on top of me and slipped my panties away.

"Slower," I moaned.

He stared again and did it much slower. I sighed loudly and I knew he was done when he pushed himself inside me. I moaned loudly and wrapped my legs around him. He rocked hard enough to where I was moving along with him. I grabbed handfuls of his hair and pulled him to my lips.

"Harder," I groaned.

He went harder and I was pratically screaming his name now. I rolled him onto his back carefully and pushed myself into him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back. I was out of breath now and let him kiss me. We stared at eachother for a few intense moments before he pushed me onto my back.

"I love you," I sighed and kissed him again.

I felt him smile as he gave a few more shoves. Once he was done, he slipped out of me and laid next to me. We were both breathless and I curled up into him. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled the blanket around us.

"So what else are you going to make me do," he smirked.

I smirked back but then smiled, "This is perfect."