𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎.

Start from the beginning

Ig you just won't find out then...

Your choice.

Fine, you've got me hooked now.

(Your address)

Thank you be there in a bit ;)

Creep

ouch

I rolled my eyes as i put my phone away. I was way too curious too see what he wanted to give me. I was a little nervous but at the same time excited. Over the week we'd talked quite a bit and he'd been quite nice to me so we ended up becoming friends. Atsumu constantly teased me about it but i didn't care. I knew Suna just wanted s-x but i couldn't keep myself away from him. Whenever he talked to me i tried to act like i didn't care and tried to shut him down but somehow we always ended up laughing and i always ended up coming back to him. I just wondered what would happen if i did give in to my temptations and let him f-ck me. Would he leave me alone afterwards? Would our 'friendship' just...disappear? Would we go back to being strangers? Was he really talking to me just because he wanted to f-ck me? I didn't have an answer for these questions yet but i decided not to dwell on them to much. If that was the case then so be it. I still had Atsumu. I didn't need Suna. But i wanted him...

I heard a nock on my door and pulled out of my thoughts. I looked through the peephole. Suna. I took a deep breath, straightened myself out a bit and opened it. He stood there in some casual clothes a smile tugging at his lips.

"Come in," i said. He took of his shoes and walked in.

"You got a nice place y/n," he said, "Small but clean."

"Duhh. It's only me and my mother living here so there isn't much mess being made and it's easy to clean."

"Fair enough."

"Now what did you want to give me so badly that you had to come over especially when i'm grounded?" i asked, confused because he didn't have a bag nor anything in his hands.

Then, all of the sudden i was pinned against the wall, Suna so close to me i could feel his breath on my face. His hands were on either side of my head as he looked at my lips, smirked and then his lips crashed in to mine. At first i was shocked but after a moment i kissed him back. I draped my hands over his shoulders as our lips moved in sync. My heart drummed against my chest so loud i thought he'd be able to hear it. My legs turned to jelly as he slipped his tounge into my mouth and we began making out for at least 2 minutes. When he finally pulled away both of use were panting and a string of saliva still connected us. I wiped my mouth, breathless, my cheeks flushed.

"S-so is that what you wanted to give me?" i asked.

"Mhmm." He took a step back, putting some distance in between us, "Now i'm hungry. Do you have any jelly fruit sticks?"

I cleared my head and nodded, trying not to seem flustered. I wasn't going to give him that satisfaction. The kiss no doubt meant nothing to him, i was just overthinking. Like always. I headed back into the kitchen and got one for him and myself.

2 hours later.

When Suna left i put everything back to normal. I didn't want my mother finding out that i'd used my phone and had someone over when i was grounded. Luckily Suna wasn't a messy person and we had just ended up watching a movie like normal friends do so there wasn't really anything that needed cleaning. The kiss that we'd shared earlier plagued my mind. I couldn't get rid of the feel of his lips on mine. He'd been so rough yet so gentle. My fingers immediately went to my lips, wanting to feel that again. I knew i had to stop wanting him. This bet was going to be really hard to win. It was so stupid of me to make a bet with someone i hardly knew but that day in detention he just lured me in with both his looks and his charm. A few days ago i was sure i'd win this bet but now...i wasn't so sure especially after that kiss. My whole body wanted more. I wanted to feel him in me, i wanted to feel his skin grinding against mine, his lips on me, his tounge, just everything. How could a person make you feel like this after a few days? I groaned. Stupid, stupid, me! I should have known better than to make a deal with the devil.