He pondered for a while. Should he desecrate his already mangled body? He was still fuming with the fact that Saint had passed away. He ruined Sean's perfect plan. The fucker! He sneered. He still had Zee Pruk Panich. Nevertheless, Sean had never been religious. His family members were devout and staunch religious people but not him. He always questioned the existence of God and from earlier in his life; his family knew that he was totally different from them. If there were afterlives, would Saint be able to see if he destroyed what left of his body? Would Saint be able to see if he were to torture Zee Pruk Panich? Sean himself could not answer the questions infesting his mind.

Sean slowly opened the steel door and he immediately could feel the cold emitting from the inside. He stepped into the room and he could see that there were about 10 doors where they kept the cadavers. The room had no windows so as soon as the door closed itself again, everything became pitch black. Sean took out a small torchlight from inside his jacket and turned it on. The funeral home had written names on the small cards located on each of the door. Sean read them one by one and stopped when he saw Saint Suppapong on one of the cards.

He held the cold handle of the thick steel door but he did not open the door. Sean's mind was a muddled mess. He spent years focusing his time and energy in perfecting his plan and everything was destroyed. He was not sure on what to do since the sole reason for him to forge on was now dead. He never wanted Saint to die. He wanted him to suffer until the day he died.

"FUCK!!!" Sean's voice filled the cold room.
"BASTARD!!!! You FUCKING BASTARD SAINT!!!"

Sean slowly calmed down. His hand was still holding on to the cold door handle and Saint's body was merely inches from him. He turned the handle and pulled the door open. Then, he pulled the trolley with Saint's body on it. The body was in a dark body bag. Sean unzipped the body bag.

"Fuck...." Sean spat.

***********************************************************

Zee stared at the door. His mind was thinking about what his kidnapper said to him a couple of days before. He shook his head unable to accept what the scary man had told him. He was lying. Saint could not be dead. It was an impossibility. Zee slowly wrapped his knees and put his head on them. He closed his eyes. The man's words filled his mind again. He said that he would not torture him but would he still kill him in the end? Just because Saint had died?

"No... No... He's not dead." Zee raised his head and said in his empty cell.
"He's not dead." He insisted.
"He can't be dead." Zee's voice became hoarse.
"I will kill you again if you actually die Saint..." He trailed knowing the absurdity of what he had just said.

    He sighed and put his head on the wall behind him. Tears pricked his eyes. He lost count how many times he shed tears for Saint. He lost count how many times he cursed the man too. He had no idea what times it was. The light was constantly turned on making it impossible for Zee to know whether it was daylight or nighttime. He would sleep if he felt sleepy and eat when the man gave him food. His kidnapper would sometimes greeted him good morning or afternoon giving him a sense of the day but Zee was too caught up with Saint's alleged death that he could not care less about anything much.

A sound outside the door alerted Zee. He waited and stared. He was taken aback when someone banged the door. Why would his kidnapper bang the door. Zee slowly stood up. He waited again. Then, the banging continued. Zee took a few steps closer and he could hear a muffled voice of someone. The someone continued to bang on the door. Zee quickly made his way to the door and he could hear someone calling him.

"I'm here!" He shouted and banged on the door.

Zee's heart was beating so fast. He was going to be free. He could not believe that he was going to be free! Zee listened to the voice again. He put his ear on the door. The muffled voice instructed him to go as far away as possible from the door and to cover his head and face. Zee was shocked. He wondered what they were going to do but he quickly moved towards the farthest corner near the toilet and faced the wall. He then covered his neck and head with his arms. He could hear his heart beating so loud. He waited with so much trepidation that his ragged breaths were the only thing that could be heard in the small room.