6. Welcome to Hogwarts ^

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Okay..." I said, trying to force a smile. What if the barrier didn't work for me? What if it was the wrong wall?

Slowly I followed Gennie over to the wall, and we both pretended to be admiring a giant pot noodle advert. After giving me a subtle nod, Gennie gripped onto my hand and we both leaned back. I braced myself for impact-but instead we slid through the wall into the station.

As noise surrounded me like a blanket, I opened my eyes to see a scarlet train-the Hogwarts Express-towering over us, as hundreds of wizards milled around, hugging their children off onto the train.

With a faint ache in my heart, I thought about how much Hollie would love the atmosphere here. Taking a deep breath, I followed Gennie, who was seeking out my brother and Mr Weasley. I had to move forward alone, I knew that when I agreed to visit Gennie and Remus.

Once the remaining Weasley's and Hermione appeared through the wall, Mr Weasley led the way to the end of the train, at the luggage compartment. With great difficulty, all the trunks were piled on, pets and rucksacks left to carry on-and it was time to say goodbye.

Mrs Weasley kissed everyone-even those of us who weren't her own children-and gave me a big hug as well.

"Do take care, Aurora." Mrs Weasley said, eyes looking misty. "You'll love Hogwarts, I'm sure."

I went to reply when Mr Weasley called Harry and me over to see him. Once we were out of sight from the others, he whispered, "There's something I need to tell you-"

"Its okay, Mr Weasley, we know." Harry said abruptly.

"We - We heard you and Mrs. Wesley talking last night..." I mumbled feeling embarrassed.

"Oh."

"Well we know what's going on." Harry shrugged.

"You must be scared..."

"I'm not," said Harry sincerely. "Really," he added, because Mr. Weasley was looking disbelieving. "I'm not trying to be a hero, but seriously, Sirius Black can't be worse than Lord Voldemort, can he?"

"Arthur!" called Mrs. Weasley, who was leading everyone onto the train. "Arthur, what are you doing? It's about to go!"

"They're coming Molly!" said Mr. Weasley, but he turned back to Harry and kept talking in a lower and more hurried voice, "Listen, I want you to give me your word -"

"-that I'll be a good boy and stay in the castle?" said Harry gloomily.

"Harry, swear to me you won't go looking for Black."

"What?"

"-Don't go looking for him. And look after your sister."

I froze-how did he know? Harry and I exchanged a fearful look.

"Molly and I guessed last night don't worry." Mr Weasley said with a smile, patting my arm. "You look so much like Harry-and well, we saw your scar. I want you to be careful. Many believe you to be dead, and if the wrong people know..."

There was a loud whistle. Guards were walking along the train, slamming all the doors shut. We needed to hurry.

"Promise me, both of you, you won't go after him-"

"Why would we go looking for someone who wants to kill us?" Harry said blankly.

"Swear to me that whatever you might hear -"

"Arthur, quickly!" cried Mrs. Weasley.

"We promise." I said firmly. "We'll stick together, I won't tell people unless they have to know."