Yours~ 1

Chapter Uno

                                                                                   [ I'm Yours ]

                                                              [ By SIM4PLYBRI on wattpad ]

[Jules POV] 

I woke in my comfortable bed and I instantly grabbed my phone and went onto the group chat.

[texting]

GIRLIESS💞🥰

Kenzie: hey girls

Lauren; hey Kenzie

Nessa: HEY I WAS SLEEPINGG!                                    omg ness :  Jules

Kenzie : anyways do you girls wanna go to the mall today?

JAYDENBB: yes u know it                                 lets meet up at 4:30? : Jules

Lauren: by the fountain outside Jules house

[end of texting]

I got up and out of bed and put on a baby pink crop top and some baby blue jeans. slipped my phone in my back pocket and threw on my purple backpack. I ran downstairs and saw my mom and dad fighting, I just ran out the door. Luckily, school is right outside my house so I wasn't late today. Kenzie and Jayden are old friends from Maryland but Nessa and Lauren go to school in LA with me. I headed to class and bumped into a boy.. " I-I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going-" I said before he cut me off " It's okay...?" He trailed off. " Oh yeah, I'm Julianna but I go by Jules, and you are?" I said  "Johnny, but you can call me John" he replied. "Okay, well I have class, bye.. John" and with that I left.

[skip to after school]

"OH CRAP" It was 4;20 and I had to meet up with the girls at 30.

I hurried up and left the house, not changing. The girls were already there waiting for me.. "Hey miss late" Lauren said "Guys I'm so sorry I had nothing to wear" I lied. I was actually thinking about that boy I met I think his name was john. " Its Okay Annie" said Nessa.

Its been 2 hours and I bought 4 new dresses and 2 new t-shirts. i headed back home and plopped on my bed. i didn't realise I fell asleep...

Authors note:

sorry guys for the short chapterr and also 

#BRAILA2021

don't be a silent reader!!!! lets chattt