christmas holidays.

Começar do início

I also made sure to buy everyone some presents, even Mattheo. Yes, he's been a bipolar arse to me but he got me a really fancy present for my birthday. So, the least I can do is get him something too.

My alarm went off at 6am, I set it a bit earlier so that I could be the first awake. I crawled out of bed and put on some slippers. I put my hair up in a messy bun and ran down the stairs.

The Christmas tree was lit up and there were loads of presents underneath. I strolled around for a bit, once again enjoying the peaceful silence.

Cedric and Amos were probably still fast asleep, I had the bottom floor to my self.

I went back into the entrance hall and that's when I heard a knock at the door. I scratched my head out of confusion.

Why would someone be knocking on our door on Christmas day?

I suppose I have to answer it.

I looked down at my pyjamas and rolled my eyes. I opened the door slightly and leaned around so whoever was on the other side would only see my head.

Riddle was there, in the snow.

He was stood perfectly dressed, holding a present in his hand. He looked somewhat different, I feel like maybe he had grown a few inches and his hair was a bit longer.

"It's 6 in the morning." I muttered, opening the door a bit more, now that I knew it was only him.

"I needed to bring you this in person." He held the present up and I took it from him, "It's similar to the radio in my dorm. However if you tell it what song you want it to play - "

"Could you come in? It's freezing out there." I interrupted. He obliged and entered the house, looking around pretty fascinated. I closed and locked the door behind him and led him over to the lounge.

We sat next to eachother on the sofa and the fire began to burn, crackling quietly. It was silent for a few moments and he glared at my clothes.

"Just woke up?" He asked as I put the present on the glass coffee table.

"What do you think?" I growled, morning moodiness, "Wait here a second."

I got off the sofa and went to pick up his present, I was going to give it to him at the party. But now is the perfect time.

I got him a fountain pen, seeing as he's always writing in his diary. It's a black pen with his name 'mattheo riddle', engraved in gold. It's a beautiful pen actually, I wish I got one for myself, I hope he'll like it.

I got back to the lounge and gave him the recently wrapped present. His eyebrows threaded together, as if he didn't think I was going to get one. But his expression changed as he undid the ribbon. I found myself becoming fascinated by his hands, he was wearing a few rings and his fingers looked longer. The muscles in his arms flexed slightly as he ripped open the paper.

He pulled out a box and I looked back at his face, wanting to see how he reacted to the present. He opened the box and held the pen, examining it, a small smile appeared on his face as he saw his name engraved in it.

"Thank you, now open yours." He chimed, holding the pen tightly in his hands.

I quickly opened the present and it was as he said, a tiny dark radio. I never really listen to music here, so I was really happy he got for me.