ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕀𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Midoriya Boy," Uncle Might said getting the boy out of his trance "She is the daughter of my friend. And he is her childhood friend since I could remember."

"My name is Melissa Shield. And this is (Y/N) (L/N)." Melissa said introducing both of us.

"It's nice to meet you Midoriya, "sticking my arm out for him to shake which he did.

"It's nice to meet you both." stiffly bowing before continuing " I'm class one-A student from U.A's academy. Midoriya Izuku."

My eyes lit up hearing the school I wanted to go to but didn't because Melissa wanted us to both major in the same subject I didn't want to be an inventor but I didn't want to against Melissa.

"U.A academia? So then you're Uncle Might's student?" interested knowing that she's meeting a future hero. "Yes, I'm his student." he agreed before I spoke.

"You'll be a wonderful hero I can feel it," I said opening and closing my hand in an attempt to keep my excitement and off-topic questions at bay. My mind wandered to what I thought the answers to all of my questions would be.

My mind wandered to mutch I didn't notice that we started to go to Uncle Dave's lab. I blinked and shook my head seeing Uncle Dave's door.

"When did we get here?" I asked myself but I guess everyone around me heard me.

"(Y/N) your attention span is getting worst. What caused it this time?" I waved her question off.

"Don't worry about me today is about Uncle Dave and Uncle Might so let's celebrate," smiling while opening the door hearing Uncle Dave and Sam's voices.

"Today she is studying at academia. She also doing private research." He said sounding sad that he won't be able to see his daughter.

"That's because I'm his daughter," Melissa said entering the room with me following close by interrupting the two. "Melissa, (Y/N)," Uncle Dave was ignored as Sam greeted Melissa.

"Thank you for caretaker my father who only could do research," Melissa said thanking Sam as I bowed for Melissa mumbling a small thank you.

"By the way, why do you come here?" Uncle said skeptically.

"To celebrating father first stage research, I invited someone." She didn't get to finish before Uncle Might came through the door 'like a normal person'.

"Toshi," Uncle Dave said eyes bulging out of their sockets "All Might," Sam said joining Uncle Dave's gaze.

"I came far away to see you, Dave! Are you surprised?" All Might asked Dave coming closer to his friend who was once an ocean away is now in fount of him.

"Y-Yes very surprised." He spoke softly almost like he couldn't get the words out.

"We have Melissa to thank. How many years since we've last met?" All Might asked mostly to himself.

"We both didn't want to speak about it, right?." Knowing if he did answer it would only make him feel older.

"That's right." giving his signature laugh. "I'm so glad to see you, Dave."

"Me too. All Might." Uncle Dave said giving a warm smile.

"Midoriya boy. Let me introduce you to my best friend Dave Sheld." showing a very sparkling and excited Izuku Midoriya.

"I already know! Professor David Shield! The best scientist in abilities' development who won ability's Nobel! And you become All Might's partner in America. And the creator of All Might's costume. Young Age! Bronze Age! Silver Age! And... The Golden Age! You are the genius scientist who makes all that costumes! I can't believe I can see you in person! I really impress!" I gave him a weird look realizing something.