Mr. Aizawa sighed, "That man is the height of irresponsibility." He muttered, before turning to the students. "Clock's ticking. We should get started."

"Excellent! Before we begin, let me just say one thing...- well, maybe two things...- possibly three- four- or, five-" Thirteen mumbled. "We get it." The class interrupted.

Thirteen nodded before putting her hand up. "Listen carefully. I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful quirk, it's called Black Hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust."

"Yeah, you've used Black Hole to save people from all kinds of disasters before, haven't you?" Midorya questioned. The hero nodded. "That's true. But my quirk could also be easily used to kill." She stated, making the students look at her questioningly.

"Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous. In our superhuman society, all Quirks are certified and stringently regulated, so we often overlook how unsafe they can actually be. Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move, your powers can be deadly. Even if you're trying to do something virtuous like rescue someone. Thanks to Aizawa's fitness tests, you have a solid idea of your quirk's potential, because of All Might's combat training, you likely experienced how dangerous your powers can be when used against other people, and because of the escape rooms, you'll have the idea on how to use your quirks as a team. Carry those lessons over to this class. Today, you're going to learn how to use your quirks to save people's lives. You won't be using your powers to attack enemies or each other, only to help. After all, that's what being a hero is all about, ensuring the safety of others." She explained.

"That's all I have to say. Thank you so much for listening." She added, and slightly bowed. The class cheered for the hero's speech.

"Alright," Mr. Aizawa interupted, "now that that's over..." The lights around the area started flickering, and then completely went out. The students gasped in confusion. The water in the fountain started to move unaccordingly, and Leilani seemed to notice.

While her classmates were asking themselves what was going on, she squinted her focus towards the running water.

A sudden black portal appeared at the center, making her eyes widen and gasp in shock. Aizawa noticed her expression, and turned around. The black-purple mist wandered around the dome, and a hand outreached from the portal.

Aizawa looked over to the young heroes behind him. "Stay together and don't move!" He told his students. "Thirteen, protect the students!" He said to his hero companion.

"Whoa, what is that thing?" Kirishima questioned. Leilani looked at the portal, seeing more villains come out of the portal. "Wait, has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people." He added.

"I highly doubt it. It looks far from training." Leilani replied, readying a few orbs from her hands. "Imeria's correct. Stay back!" Aizawa sternly said and put on his goggles, "This is real. Those are villains."

Those words made the other students tremble in fear.

"The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and EraserHead. Perplexing, according to the schedule we retrieved from U.A, All Might should be here as well." A deep voice spoke.

"So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked on the campus?" Mr. Aizawa questioned.

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who are eager to meet him. They want All Might, The Great Symbol of Peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I'd kill a few kids, he'll come out to play." The leader of the villains stated.

This angered Aizawa more, causing his scarf to enlarge it's distance. "What? Real villains? No way... How could so many of them get into a U.A facility that's secure?" Kirishima questioned. "Yeah, Thirteen, why aren't the alarms going off?" Yaoyorozu asked.