// • "You're Just Like Him!"

Start from the beginning

"Good morning, (Y/N). You've come quite early. Come here." I walked over to him and saw a weird device on the table.

"Is this your new invention?" "Yes." I took a closer look at it. It's a Kamera, but with a few differences here and there.

"It's a Kamera?"

"I based the design off a Kamera, yes, but what it does is different from what you'd usually use it for." He explained.

"Follow me to the Dawn Winery. I have assembled some test subjects there, you can see what this device is capable of doing." With this, he walked out the door.

"'Assembled some test subjects' doesn't really sound nice..." I followed him from behind.

...

We took a good half an hour walk to the Dawn Winery, and my legs were killing me. The hilichurls we caught on the way didn't help either. Although all I had to do was wait on the elevator because Albedo wouldn't let me fight.

"Man, we're finally here... If my legs could talk they would tell me they're dying..." I huffed, slowing down to rest my legs. Suddenly, he walked over and lifted me up from behind.

"Woah, what the-"

"Let your legs rest. I'll carry you." He looked at me as he carried me to the building, and I swear I saw him faintly smile.

"Hey, my legs are fine after some rest!"

"That's why I'm carrying you. To let your legs rest." Man, there's no argueing with this guy. And, is it just me, or is he being more 'touchy'?

Just like that I gave up trying to get him to put me down. We walked until the front door of the winery, with no one to be seen on the way somehow.

"Can you put me down now?" He simply opened the door, ignoring me.

"Well, who is- Huh? (Y/N) and, Albedo?!" We walked in and saw Bennett closest to the front door, shouting in shock.

Not only that, there were a bunch of my other friends too, and all were... My male friends?

"(Y/N) I thought you told us to come alone? And why is... This mortal carrying you?" Xiao was there too, how??

"Um, please put me down..." He finally decided to put me down as the rest of the crowd looked at me with a combination of surprise and confusion, and secret anger towards Albedo.

"Answer me." Xiao glared at me.

"What do you mean I told you to come alone? I haven't seen you for a week!"

"Then, why did we receive letters with your signature, my lady?" Xingqiu asked, bringing out a document, with a very well copied version of my own signature.

"Klee told Razor about you, to come to Dawn Winery. Was Klee not telling truth?" Razor asked.

"I swear I don't know anything about that!" I tried to defend myself.

"I sent those letters." Albedo said, "and I asked Klee to lie to you." And all eyes were glaring at him now.

"What? Albedo, why?" I asked.