Motherfucker.

I quickly turned to Ginny to explain, but she held my shoulder and said it's okay. I'm glad she understands.

"I don't like when the girl I fuck also fucks with someone else," added Draco and looked at Theo.

What is that supposed to mean? I feel like he just word attacked me.

"So that's all who she is? A girl you fuck? That's pathetic," I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"You and Theo were the same-"

"Alright! Next round!" Shouted Ginny, and I'm glad he did. This situation was going to shits.

I groaned at Draco, who did the same.

The bottle spinned until it landed on me with the tip.

Bottom on Draco.

Fuck.

I sipped from the bottle, for encouragement.

"Have you ever had a threesome?"

The corners of his mouth lifted into a provocative smile. This boy knows what he's doing and I hate it. I hate it, because that's my role.

"Draco-" mumbled Leon.

"Another truth? This game is getting boring," I said and faked a yawn.

"Answer me," he said with a straight face.

Why is he doing this to me?

This is so awkward, right in front of Ginny.

"Yes," I mumbled, but still looking at him.

The tension between us two can be cut into pieces.

"With who?" He asked again.

"It's my turn now," I said and spinned the bottle, but stood up from the ground to grab another bottle of wine. I opened is with my magic power and sat down with it.

While they continued playing, my thoughts went somewhere else - my father.

Do I really think he murdered my mom? I don't know.

Is he capable of that? I think so.

His anger towards her and her fear towards him only prove it. I don't know what I'm gonna do when he gets home. I can't just ask him if he killed the woman who gave birth to me. Or did she?

Is she even my mother?

"Amelie! Are you with us?" Asked Ginny and snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Sure!" I said and blinked a few time with my eyes to stop seeing blurry.

I realized the bottle tip is on me again and the bottom in Ginny.

"Okay, I'm daring you...hmm, I'm daring you to let us all drink from your belly button,"

I though she was joking at first, so I bursted into laughing. But when her face stayed straight, I realized she's serious.

The Heirजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें