We gotta fight with our words then-

Start from the beginning

"Keiji sure is acting strange.."

"At this rate, the discussion cant advance.." Sara said.

"When that happens, try talking to people so you can extract new statements to work with! Your clingy questioning might just lead to an important statement!"

"Am I that clingy..?" I ask Joe.

"I-I'm joking! You know that, right...?"

'I was joking too... But it's fun to see him flustered.'

"Ahh! Don't grin at me!"

I giggle as I walked to Keiji. "....." 'His lips are sealed...' "Keiji... Why are you silent..?" "..."

"Keiji!!" I yelled. "Whoa." "We're all being serious! If you don't talk, we won't know!" "...Hahah. Hahahahahaha! What are you, my mom? Hahaha! Wahah... Ahh, that was a good laugh.. All right, I'll explain."

Keiji took a breath. "I shot a person. Since then... I haven't been able to fire a gun."

"Oh...."

"I know it's pathetic. Should've been prepared for that when I became a detective." I look to the side. Poor guy...'

"But.. If something like that happened, wouldn't it make the news?" Sara asked. "Reality's not only what comes to the surface... That's all. It's the truth." 'It seems like I've extracted statement out Keiji..'

I walk to Joe. "Which is exactly the thought process that lets me to extract a new statement already." I say with a smirk. "Wha?! You were just teasing me, Y/N?!"

'Yes and No but, got 'im.'

"...'Zat the truth..?" I look at Q-taro. "Yeah..." "...On the job, right? Did the one you shoot... die...?"

I gave Q-taro a 'What do you freaking think?!' Keiji looks to the side with his hand on his neck. "Traumatic, I bet..." Q-taro said as he pulls his hat down. "Real sorry I can't live up to your expectations. Ever since then, pointing a gun at somebody makes my head go weird. Can't stop sweating."

"Wouldn't wanna make you do it, then. "So then you'll count on Y/N. Right Q-taro?" Sara asked Q-taro. "H-Hold on now! I'm still uneasy!! It's our lives what's on the lines, right?!"

"Q-taro!!" 'I've managed to convince him this much with everyone else's words...'

"Y/N..." '

"Use your words

"Use your words... and prove to me... that you're with trustin'!"

I nod. 'I guess we gotta fight with our words then-'

[WAR OF WORDS]

"Can a high-school kid handle this?!"

"This isn't fun and games!"

"I can't trust somebody who's got no experience with a real gun!"

"Keiji said earlier the skill with a gun is irrelevant here!"

"Urk...!"

"I don't have experience with a real gun, but I can think calmly! And I'm determined to save everyone!"

"...!"

"We should leave it to Keiji!"

"Or Joe! You do it!"

"Kai! How about you?!"

"Keiji's trauma means he isn't even able to point a gun at a person!"

"But.. even still.."

"Would you put your life in the hands of someone who doesn't even trust himself?!"

"Dammit..! That's true.."

"Just havin' the motivation don't, mean nothin'!"

"You guys don't trust me?"

"You really got the confidence?"

"I do! I can say this much loud and clear! I'm confident I can save everyone!"

"...! No value in trustin' yer life to somebody with no confidence. If even this doesn't freak ya, that's nothin' to sneeze at!"

"Are you fine with puttin' everybody on Y/N?!"

"Could be worse games to come!"

"Like with monsters... right?!" (Foreshadowing)

"Sara, Joe, and Keiji have acknowledged me from the start!"

"Grm..."

"And even now, that hasn't been shaken! Q-taro, please, believe in me too!"

"Urghhh..."

"Y/N doesn't trust others!"

"Is there any chance she'll win?!"

"She might even end up shootin' her own two friends!"

"That's exactly why I definitely won't mess this up! Not only Sara and Joe, but Q-taro, Keiji, Kai... I won't let any of your lives be taken! Q-taro, right now... You cant possibly feel a stronger determation then me!"

"...! You got a point there. To me, you're strangers I just met, all of ya. Can I bet on... your desire to save your friends..?"

"Count on me!"

"What a weird-ass high school girl!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND IT'S FINALLY FINISHED!! This was 1701 words (Not including this part). Almost 2000 words. Anyway, see you guys next chapter!