"Yep. I'm 100% pregnant. James did the spell just in case and I'm definitely pregnant." I smiled and Remus hugged me. "Prongs was asking about you today, you know?"

"He doesn't think that I'm a traitor?" Remus asked hopefully.

"He's just confused. He can't leave the house anymore and Dumbledore took his cloak the other night so there's no night adventures. Padfoot is still hellbent on thinking that you're the traitor but I'm tired of arguing with him about that." I shrugged and forced him to face me. "But I don't think you're the traitor, Remus. You're my best friend and there's nothing I wouldn't do for you. And I know that you'd sell your soul for any of our boys if it meant they'd be safe, whether they believe you're a traitor or not."

"At least someone believes me. I can't tell you what I'm doing, not yet. But if I get positive results, I promise that you'll be the first one to know. Now I have to go, little Vixen. I hope I can see you soon and apologize to Padfoot and the boys." Remus hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"They should be the ones apologizing to you. Just stop by whenever you can. Harry missed his uncle Moony." I smiled and placed one of his hands on my abdomen. "And this little one will want to get to know his/her uncle Moony."

"And I would love to get to know the little pup too. I'll see you soon, little Vixen. I promise."

"I'm holding you to it, Remus."

...

"You're late."

"Can't apparate anymore." I shrugged and hugged Regulus.

"Why?" He asked and we sat down.

"Because I don't think the pup will appreciate me apparating." I smirked and leaned back.

"Pup?"

"Fine, peanut, whatever. Bottom line, I'm pregnant." Regulus looked at me wide-eyed and I laughed.

"Are you serious?" He yelled.

"That's your brother. But yes, I'm one hundred percent pregnant." I smiled and Regulus hugged me. "You're an uncle, Reg."

"I can't fucking believe this! A little Black running around. Jade, I'm so happy for you two." Regulus started to cry and I laughed.

"Now would like to stay alive? I want the baby to meet uncle Regulus." I smirked.

"I'll try my damn best. I want to meet the pup too."

...

"Harry said his first word yesterday and guess what it was?" James smirked and handed me some tea. "Lily said to give you this. It's supposed to help with the sickness."

"I'm not guessing. I want hear him say it." I smiled and picked Harry. "You wanna tell your auntie Vixen what you told your dad?"

"Come on, Harry. Tell Jade what you told your mum yesterday. What is her name? What does Dad call her all the time?"

"Didi." Harry said and I looked at him in shock. "Didi."

"That's right, Harry. I'm your auntie Didi." I hugged him and looked at James in shock.

"He heard me call you Didi all the time and it kinda stuck. I'm now trying to teach him the names of each Marauder. Lily is still trying to get him to say Mama but it's a lost cause at this point." James shrugged and smiled at me. "But from the looks of it, he loves his auntie Didi more than all of us."

"Guess who's not dead yet?" Sirius walked in smiling and I tensed looking at James.

"Help me." I mouthed at him.

"Just tell him. It'll be okay." James mouthed back and I groaned standing up and putting Harry on my hip.

"Hello there, sunshine. And hello there, Bambi." Sirius kissed both our heads and took Harry from me and started to spin him.

"Didi." Harry said making Sirius stop in his tracks.

"What did you say, Bambi?"

"Didi!" Harry laughed and Sirius smiled big.

"When?" He asked James.

"Yesterday. Vixen is hearing it just now." James shrugged and nudged me. "Should I get Lily or?"

"Tell her to bring the things." I mumbled and he nodded. Sirius looked at me confused and I sighed. "I have to tell you something."

"We're not divorcing, are we? I swear I didn't do anything and I haven't even brought it up! Don't do-"

"What? Of course not! Merlin's beard, Padfoot. What has gotten into you?" Sirius sighed in relief and sat down next to me.

"Nightmares again and I may or may not have fought a dementor the other night." Sirius said and put Harry on the floor. "He's not walking yet, right?"

"He takes two steps and falls. We're working on it, though. And a dementor? Are you nuts? What the hell happened?" I asked concerned.

"A lot. And I ran into Moony the other day. He was the one who helped me with the dementor." I smirked and gave him a knowing look. "So maybe he's not a traitor, but that still doesn't explain why he disappears all the time."

"I'm sure he has a reason. And I believe that you owe him an apology." Sirius sighed nodding and I kissed his cheek. "I told you so."

"Jade, did the tea help?" Lily walked in and handed me the box. I nodded and smiled at her.

"Yeah, thanks Lils. I'm barely nauseous anymore." I laughed.

"Nauseous? Why? Are you okay?" Sirius asked concerned.

"Everything's fine. I got you something, by the way." I smiled and handed him the box. Sirius opened it and looked at me confused.

"What the hell is this?"

"Don't you people read? Read, Sirius." Lily rolled her eyes and smiled. "The answer is right there!"

Sirius looked at the tests and then looked back at me for confirmation. I nodded and he screamed and started to cry.

"How long have you known?"

"A week or so. You were away so I couldn't tell you." Sirius looked at me in shock and kissed me.

"We're gonna be parents! It's about time, honestly."

"You're gonna be a Dadfoot, Sirius." James smirked and we all have him a look. "Bad joke?"

"It's worse than Dogfather, honestly."