gc tiktok trend 🏃

Start from the beginning

🧑🏼: YAYAYAYAY

besties/bfs gc

👱‍♀️: i think u guys should change the name of the gc

🧑🏼: why?

👱‍♀️: because soon some of u aren't going to have a bf

🚪: whatdidshesayyy

👱‍♀️: but nvm ig lol just leave it

🧑🏼: okay 😃
omi
omi
omi answer
omi omi pls

🧑🏻: yes atsu?

🧑🏼: can u come over again plsss

🧑🏻: but i just left

🧑🏼: i know but you should come back please

🧑🏻: what's in it for me?

🧑🏼: i'll make u food

👱‍♀️: omg atsumu you make food? so do i! omi i could make you something really good

🚪: did she just-

🤬: yeah she did-

🧑🏼: 😃
i'm going to sleep

🧑🏻: do you still want me to come over?

🧑🏼: u can if u want u don't have to if u don't want to tho

👱‍♀️: omi you should come to the movies with me!!!

🧑🏻: maybe some other time

private chat

🚪: she's so annoying 😩

🧑🏼: ikr
i'm going to sleep bye bye

🚪: okay

___

atsumu huffed as he saw he was still getting notifications from the group chat and that the only two still talking were his omi omi and that stupid pick me girl.

"i can't believe her," he grumbled. "and she even called him omi."

as the blonde tried falling asleep he heard the door open downstairs.

it was sakusa coming over like he said he would. atsumu smiled to himself that his boyfriend used the spare key he gave him.

the raven haired male walked into the blonde's room holding a bag of snacks and drinks from the gas station.

"you came," atsumu smiled fondly as he sat up.

"of course." kiyoomi said simply as he placed the bag on atsumu's nightstand.

"how do you feel about that girl you added to the group chat?" atsumu asked barely processing what he said.

"she's.." sakusa just shrugged. "why?"

"i think she's annoying and mean. she even calls you omi which isn't okay because only i'm supposed to call you that," the miya pouted.

"i know darling and i don't think she'll be bothering us anymore."

besties/bfs gc

👱‍♀️: so omi can we hang out today? 🥺
since your 'boyfriend' is going to sleep you'll be bored i can change that though ☺️

🧑🏻: who tf do u think u r? i literally don't know u. i just added u here to be nice but that was obviously a bad decision. u hurt my tsumu's feelings and u know it. so leave me my friends and my boyfriend alone from now on.

*sakusa kicked new girl from the chat*

atsumu couldn't help but smile as he read the text sakusa had sent.

"so protective omi," he teased poking his boyfriend's cheek lightly. "and my feelings weren't hurt that bad," he pouted.

"don't lie to me baby i can read you better than any book," sakusa said taking his turn to tease atsumu.

"whatever just cuddle me," atsumu sat on his boyfriend's lap and wrapped the other's arms around himself.

sakusa chuckled at his and tightened his grip on his clingy boyfriend.

~

idk what this is i just wanted to do the gc trend lmao anyways something fluffy before i throw more angst on yall :) jk jk.....

unless...

lolz bye!