When the large smoke reminisced, (Name)'s uniform, her keys, whip, the heart necklace, and her other undergarments are on the floor. A small bump is under those clothes, so Loke carefully raised those clothes and saw... A cat?

     "*meow~!*" The cat yawned as it sat, rubbing its face. "*meow~!?" It sounds surprising. It stared at its paw with a terrified face.

     "(N-Name)?" Loke asked, carrying the cat between his palms. The cat is like the size of his palm, so adorable! Also, the fur is the very same color as (Name)'s hair... There's no doubt that this cat is (Name).

     "*meow...*" The cat-ah, no!-(Name) sadly purred. "*meow* *meow*"

     "I can't understand you." Loke sweatdropped.

     "W-Where is the herbivore?" Leona asked, the Celestial Spirits of (Name) had defeated him, but... Where is she? "Oi, playboy, where's the girl?"

     "*meow!*" (Name) hissed at Leona. "*hiss!* *hiss!*"

     "Huh? Where did that cat come from?" The lion asked, sniffing the cat. "W-Wait... Don't tell me... This cat is the herbivore?"

     "I'm afraid so, yes," Loke replied.

     "Madame (Name), what happened to you?" Capricorn asked, (Name)'s clothes were on his arms.

     "*meow...* *meow...*"

     "Why can't we understand her?" Taurus asked. "(Name), did you drink or eat something?"

     "Possibly," Loke replied. "Let's go to Carla..."

(Name) clearly know that Azul will do anything for him to take the dorm, her position, and the magic she possesses. She tried opening the other keys, but nothing worked. Capricorn, Loke, and Taurus claimed that they suddenly used their own mana to stay in Twisted Wonderland. She's magicless for now, huh...

     "Who won?" Leona asked the Savanaclaw residents. Then he looks at them closely, he now knows the answer, "How can you lose against those herbivores? Don't show your faces to me, goddamnit."

     "Gah!!! We're so sorry!!!" The first student apologized as they scampered away.

     "How about the duel of you and (Name)?" Carla asked, trying to find (Name).

     "She won."

     "Where is she?" She asked, worried. "Loke, where's (Name)?"

Loke showed a sleeping cat on his palms. Carla looked at it, trying to analyze why does Loke show her the cat. Speaking of that, Carla noticed the similarities between the cat and (Name). One thing to prove that this cat is definitely as in 100% (Name)...

     "Oh my god... OH MY GOD!!! MAVIS!!!" Carla exclaimed, the cat's right paw has the Fairy Tail guild mark. "What happened to her?!" She yelled at Loke.

     "A large puff of purple smoke appeared around her and that's it..." Loke explained. "I swear we're not doing anything."

     "Is that really (Name)?" Grim asked, jumping on Loke's arms. "Hm..."

Grim raised the face of the cat (Name), the same (eye color) eyes met his sharp, big, blue ones. He scratched the back of her ear, causing her to purr...

     "(Name) is super adorable~!" Happy exclaimed, hugging (Name). "Totally bring back memories when she was just a baby~!"

     "I think it's Azul's fault." Jack declared. "There's something wrong about the teacups earlier. Her teacup is lavender-colored china while mine and Carla-san are pure white china.

     "I also suspect that," Ruggie chimed in. "Can she use magic?"

     "I fear she can't," Capricorn replied. "The mana that supports us to be in this world comes from hers, but we noticed that mana suddenly disappeared earlier. For the meantime, we're using our own magic power to remain in the world."

     "I see... Why can't we just ask Professor Crewel tomorrow?" Pantherlily suggested.

     "I guess..." Carla sighed, taking (Name) from Loke's grasp.

     "A promise is a promise, yanno!" Grim smirked. "We'll be staying here for three days!"

     Leona growled, "Tch... If you make the slightest noise, I'm kicking you out, understand?"

     "We're not kids, you pervert." Carla hissed, taking the suitcases of hers and (Name). "We need to get you back to normal, (Name)..."

     "In any case, we don't need to worry about our lodgings now!" Grim exclaimed in glee.

     "I know right!" Happy and Grim fist bump.

     "Alright~! Please carry the spare bed to Leona's room, Jack." Ruggie ordered.

     "Yes, Ruggie-senpai."

The others already went to the room of Leona, which is surprisingly near the lounge. Jack brought 3 futons for them...

     Ruggie chuckled, "Lucky I am~! My chores will lessen for the next three days~!"

     "That guy... I can hear him, you know? He better be prepared after all of this is over." Leona muttered under his breath.

~ 𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 ~

     "Wha--?! Is this a room?!" Happy hissed.

     "You can definitely feel the wild guy atmosphere from this room, yanno," Grim remarked.

     "Hehe..."

     "Stop dawdling," Leona growled, laying on his bed. "I'm gonna sleep, so if you guys make a noise, I'm gonna throw you off the balcony."

     "H-He fell asleep in 3 seconds?!" The boys shrieked.

     "Wow... How harsh..." Carla whispered. "You three, don't make a sound."

     "Aye..."

Carla kept (Name) close to her, avoiding her being harmed. Her very petite body is much more fragile than her human form...

     "I'll make sure you'll get back..."

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

深海の商人