In The Mood For Love

He'd protested that he wasn't too tired after the show, was ready to give you all the love and affection he had when he'd come off stage, but the second he'd made himself comfortable beside you on the hotel bed after his shower, you knew there was no chance of shifting him.

His head rested heavy against your chest, the bliss of having him this close, his soft breaths tickling your skin, the twitches of his lips over your neck, the weight of his body against your side, unparalleled by anything else. He was a complete dream.

His hair was fluffy and untamed, had curled from a lack of immediate styling and you could hardly resist reaching to stroke through it with your fingers as he wound himself closer to you, smoothed the fluffy back from his forehead, his lips curling into a lopsided smile as you pampered him. He smelt clean, distinctly like his musky shampoo and his cologne but beneath it all there was an earthiness, a warm hint of homeliness and familiarity. You inhaled it deeply, moving your hand through the fluffy mop of hair, twirling the soft strands around your fingers and letting them go again.

His face pressed further into you, the tip of his nose shifting against your skin as he tried to get closer, lips pouty against your neck, moving whenever he let out a deep breath. His eyelids were fluttering, soft sighs and purrs falling from his parted lips frequently as you brushed out the slight knots.

"Mmm, babeh..." he drawled, his voice soft, raspy.

"Mmm?" you hummed, having zoned out from the room to focus on his warmth, the patterns his calloused fingertips drew over your stomach beneath the hotel room gown. You lifted your hand from his hair but his head followed the direction of your palm.

"No dun't stop..." he pleaded. "Please..." He licked his chapped lips, then rested his head back down impatiently, pressing a gentle and shaky kiss to your collarbone as he got comfortable again.

You giggled to yourself and continued to stroke back through the messy curls, your heart filled with adoration for his softness and obvious need when he tilted into your touch, humming back when he hummed in contentment.

"Joost wanted teh tell yeh I love yeh..."