Untitled Part 1

I walked into the house heading into the kitchen to see my step-mother sitting thier filing her nails. setting my bags on the table I head to the kitchen and grab some crisps.

"Go pack your things, you can't live here anymore" Dana said sucking her teeth and rolling her eyes as I re-entered the dining.

"Wait..What are you talking about. No No I..I'm not" I studder in shock.

"Yes you are your father and I agree you need to learn to grow up you leave in a week". Her Botox filled face cringed.

I stormed up the stairs hearing grunts form my door. Busting in the room I found my sister laying butt naked in MY bed with MY boyfriend.

"What the hell" I screamed They stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"Oh my gosh, Le I'm so sorry" Lauren said wrapping a blaket around her body hopping off the bed. I raced down the stairs grabbing my computer bag and purse, Lauren ran into my bathroom and put on my robe.

" Wait..Wait,"Lauren screamed

"What Lauren you gonna tell me he seduced you, he blackmailed you, or no, he was helping you look for something butt naked in My bed" I yelled Steming hot tears ran down my face.

"I'm so sorry, where are y-you going" she choked " like you don't know your wish came true I just got kicked out of the house, I have a week"

With that I jumped into the car speeding of to the closetest hotel.